Philadelphia 76ers Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2023 76ers Championship Betting
09/29 - 03:55 AM
Philadelphia 76ers (etalon)
Los Angeles Lakers (dema21)
10/26 - 07:30 PM
11/10 - 07:00 PM
11/14 - 07:00 PM
11/17 - 07:30 PM
11/21 - 07:30 PM
12/25 - 08:00 PM
More Featured Sportsbook Lines
Philadelphia 76ers Odds
2023 Philadelphia 76ers Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Syracuse Nationals: 1946–1963 |
Philadelphia 76ers: 1963–present
|Arena||Wells Fargo Center|
|Championships||3 (1955, 1967, 1983)|
|Conference titles||9 (1950, 1954, 1955, 1967, 1977, 1980, 1982, 1983, 2001)|
Celtics vs 76ers Predictions: Game 6 for Eastern Conference Semifinals
The Philadelphia 76ers hold a shocking 3-2 series lead over the once heavily favored Boston Celtics and can eliminate the C’s in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference semifinals from the City of Brotherly Love on Thursday. The Celtics are short favorites on the NBA odds.
76ers vs. Celtics, Game 6 | 2023 NBA Expert Analysis
How to Bet Boston at Philadelphia NBA Odds & TV Info
When: Thursday, 7:30 PM ET
Where: Wells Fargo Center
NBA Odds: Celtics -2 (total 212.5)
Why Bet on Boston?
With a chance to take a 3-2 lead at home, Boston simply chose the wrong night to play terribly as it lost 115-103 on Tuesday as an 8-point favorite. The Celtics played their brand of basketball, which seemed to hurt them in the long run as a lack of early adjustments allowed Joel Embiid and company to build on their lead and never look back.
Celtics coach Joe Mazzulla said he felt his team missed 10 “wide open” 3-pointers in the first half. Boston finished the game 12-of-38 (32%) on 3-pointers but was just 9-of-33 before pulling its starters. The Celtics are 34-2 this season when they make more than 40% of their 3-pointers, a remarkable statistic. In Game 5, when they needed it most, they were 9-of-33 from beyond the arc (27%) before a couple in garbage time boosted it to 32% for the night. When they shoot below that magic 40% number, they are 29-28.
Jayson Tatum had 36 points, 10 rebounds and five assists. Tatum led all players in scoring despite his 11-for-27 shooting woes. Tatum hasn’t been at his best against the Sixers, as he has failed to reach the 25-point mark in two of the five games thus far. Tatum missed 14 straight shots in the first quarter Tuesday, tied for the longest streak of his playoff career. His overall postseason numbers have declined slightly from the regular season, as he’s averaging 26.9 points per game in the playoffs compared to 30.1 per contest during the season.
Jaylen Brown had 24 points and six rebounds. Brown has been a model of consistency for the Celtics during their current playoff run, putting up at least 20 points in eight straight appearances. He’s averaging 25.3 points per game in the postseason. The Celtics are now 37-8 (.822) in the regular season when Tatum & Brown combine for 60 points but 5-4 (.555) when the duo combines for 60 or more in the playoffs.
Al Horford, coming off two tremendous games, had one of his worst playoff performances as a Celtic. The 36-year-old shot 0-for-7 from three-point range in the first half, which is tied for the most attempts without a make in a half in Celtics postseason history. He finished with zero points on 0-for-7 shooting from the field. All of his attempts came from three.
This is the same spot Boston was in last year in the East semis as it lost at home to Milwaukee to fall down 3-2 but then won Game 6 on the road and then Game 7 back at home. Over the last two postseasons, the Celtics are 6-1 after home losses and 3-1 when those games are on the road, including a win to close out the Hawks in Atlanta in this year’s first round.
Bet Boston to Win Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
Why Bet on Philadelphia?
The 76ers’ win in Game 5 represented the franchise’s first playoff victory to come on the road in a 2-2 series. They had been 0-3 against the Celtics in three previous attempts. Joel Embiid finished Tuesday’s 115-103 win over Boston with 33 points, seven rebounds, three assists and four blocks. Embiid has 3 straight 30-point games, tied for his longest streak within a postseason in his career. The only longer such streaks with the Sixers: were Allen Iverson with five in a row in 2001 and Wilt Chamberlain with four straight in 1965.
Tyrese Maxey blew up for 30 points and seven rebounds in 42 minutes. It was an excellent bounce-back effort for Maxey, as he had failed to reach the 15-point plateau in the previous three games of the series. He’s averaged 20.3 points per game through nine postseason contests thus far. Philadelphia consistently created clean looks on offense while limiting Boston to 39.8% shooting on the other end of the floor.
“Ball movement,” Coach Doc Rivers said, when asked what got Maxey going. “The ball went side to side. You think about it, he had three or four just point-blank 3s because of their rotations.”
Instead of the lead ebbing and flowing like it did in Game 4, Philadelphia quickly pushed the lead into double digits to start the third quarter, and Boston never got closer than 11 in the fourth quarter. Perhaps the scariest part of the Celtics’ loss was that for the first time this series, Philadelphia won without a colossal scoring output from James Harden. He scored 45 in Game 1, and 42 in Game 4, hitting clutch shots in both games that buried the Celtics when it mattered most. Harden only took eight shot attempts from the field, but he added an efficient 17 points. He also dished out 10 assists.
The wildcard was Danuel House, who scored 10 points off the bench on 5-7 shooting in 15 minutes. Rivers said he wasn’t sure if he was going to play House at all before the game.
Bet 76ers to Win Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
- Celtics are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 road games.
- Celtics are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up loss.
- 76ers are 3-9-1 ATS in their last 13 Thursday games.
- Celtics are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Philadelphia.
- Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
Celtics 116, Sixers 113
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet NBA Today
MyBookie Odds for the Games
NBA Betting Center
Latest NBA News:
- Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds to Win
- Not All About Football, Get Your Updated Odds for the NBA Championship
- NBA Trade Rumors: Draymond Green declined $27.6 million player option to become free agent
- NBA Trade Rumors: Suns in the run for Next Season with Durant, Booker and Bradley Beal
- NBA Trade Rumors: Pelicans looking for an interchange between Scoot Henderson and Zion Williamson
Philadelphia 76ers Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Philadelphia 76ers Game Odds, 76ers Live Odds, This Weeks Philadelphia 76ers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Philadelphia team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the 76ers Winning the NBA Championship, Philadelphia NBA News & other info on the Philadelphia 76ers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Philadelphia 76ers Today!
- NBA Boston Celtics @ Philadelphia 76ers Betting Preview
- Can’t Miss Games in the NBA Season’s Final Two Weeks
- NBA O/U Betting Picks and Analysis for the Week 23 Games
- NBA Betting: ATS Picks for Week 23 of the 2023 Season
- NBA Power Rankings Betting Update Heading Into Week 22
- NBA Week 21 Betting: Friday Night Games to Bet On
- NBA Total Win/Loss Bets You Can Still Make this Season
- NBA Championship Odds, Betting Favorites, Picks After into Week 20
- NBA Week 20 Betting Picks & Predictions for this Weekend’s Best Matches
- NBA O/U Betting Picks and Analysis for the Best Week 19 Games
- NBA Week 20 Top Betting Picks & Predictions for this Week’s Best Matches
- NBA Week 19 Betting Picks & Predictions for this Weekend’s Best Matches
- NBA Top Betting Picks & Predictions for this Week’s Best Matches
- NBA Week 19 Betting Picks & Predictions for this Week’s Best Matches
- NBA Week 18 Betting Picks: Celtics vs Bucks, Cavs vs 76ers
- NBA Over/Under Betting Picks and Analysis for the Week 17 Games
- NBA Week 17 Top Betting Picks & Predictions for this Week’s Best Matches
- NBA Championship Odds, Betting Favorites, Picks Heading Into Week 18
Sports in the State of Pennsylvania
NCAA Teams | Division I
Philadelphia 76ers Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines