Philadelphia 76ers Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2022 76ers Championship Betting
Most recent posts
More Featured Sportsbook Lines
Philadelphia 76ers Odds
2022 Philadelphia 76ers Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Syracuse Nationals: 1946–1963 |
Philadelphia 76ers: 1963–present
|Arena||Wells Fargo Center|
|Championships||3 (1955, 1967, 1983)|
|Conference titles||9 (1950, 1954, 1955, 1967, 1977, 1980, 1982, 1983, 2001)|
Philadelphia vs Miami, Game 5 | Odds, Picks & Predictions NBA
The home team has won every game in the Eastern Conference first-round series between the Philadelphia 76ers and Miami Heat, and NBA oddsmakers expect that trend to continue in Game 5 back in Miami on Tuesday.
How to Bet Sixers at Heat NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena
- TV: TNT
- Stream: TNT app
- Radio: Tunein.com
- NBA Odds: Heat -3 (total 209.5)
Why Bet on Philadelphia?
The Sixers took Game 4 116-108 at home on Sunday. The Sixers led the Heat 64-56 at halftime, and 89-85 after three quarters. James Harden put together a game-clinching fourth quarter for the home team, connecting on four of his six total 3-pointers and scoring 16 of his game-high 31 points in the frame. Harden took just 18 shots in Game 4, but that was enough as he scored or assisted on 54 of the 98 points (55%) the Sixers scored while he was on the court. The 16 points Harden scored in the fourth quarter were his second-biggest scoring output in a quarter in his 143 playoff appearances.
The Heat have pressured Harden throughout this series by denying him space to operate, especially when Joel Embiid is not on the court. In the first two games, which Embiid missed with a concussion and a broken orbital bone, Miami swarmed Harden with multiple defenders or threw a zone at him to muck up the Sixers’ offense. That’s not working with Embiid back.
“Just took what the defense gave me,” said Harden after Game 4. “Same shots, just made some. Nothing really changed, man, I just made some shots. Obviously, that’s a game-changer, but just being aggressive. And that group that started the fourth quarter did a really good job of pushing the lead up and doing what we’re supposed to do.”
If this version of Harden shows up nightly, the Sixers are a strong championship contender. Harden’s step-back jumper, burst, ability to the drive in the paint, and lethal three-point stroke paired with his playmaking skills opens up a different dynamic for the Sixers’ offense.
Embiid notched his seventh double-double in eight appearances this postseason, finishing with 24 points and a game-high 11 rebounds in 38 minutes. Danny Green went 3-for-4 from downtown and finished with 11 points, two rebounds, one assist, two steals, and one block in 24 minutes as a starter. All five 76ers starters, plus Georges Niang off the bench, scored in double figures in the win.
Why Bet on Miami?
Why did the Heat lose Game 3 and 4? Not because of Jimmy Butler, who totaled 72 points in the two games. While Butler was 25-of-42 shooting for the weekend, his teammates shot a collective 40 of 117 (35 percent) overall and 11 of 54 (20 percent) from 3-point range.
“He made everything,” Sixers coach Doc Rivers said after Butler had 40 points in Game 4. “You know what he did tonight? He went left a lot. That’s something that, in the past, he’s really not done. So, we’re gonna have to figure that one out because he was tough, and he scored on everyone. He didn’t care who it was — he was scoring.”
Butler is just third player in Heat postseason history to score at least 30 points in consecutive games, joining only Dwyane Wade and LeBron James. Butler is also averaging 2.38 steals this postseason, most of any player.
Kyle Lowry missed the first two games with a hamstring injury and has scored a total of six points on 3-of-14 shooting (0-of-8 3-pointers) in 55 minutes in two games. Lowry reportedly re-injured his hamstring in Game 4 and is questionable for Tuesday.“Put it this way, you don’t want to play with it,” Lowry admitted after Sunday’s 116-108 Game 4 loss on Sunday night. “But we’re in a situation in the playoffs where we’re in a hostile environment, we’re in this together no matter what. Just trying to be out there for my guys, no matter what happens, no matter what the situation is.”
Heat center Bam Adebayo said Lowry’s court IQ would be missed the most if he can’t play.
“That’s one of his biggest assets to me,” Adebayo said. “His IQ, just talking through the game, talking to him, seeing how he sees the game, he makes all of us better just by just communicating.”
Duncan Robinson could see more playing time if Lowry is out. Robinson then went from playing a consistent role off the bench to being completely out of the Heat’s rotation to begin this playoff series. The Heat have opted to use a four-man bench rotation of Tyler Herro, Dewayne Dedmon, Victor Oladipo and Caleb Martin through the first three games of the second round.
The Heat have had five different leading scorers in their nine postseason games. Miami has currently won eight-straight home games, including the last three of the regular season and all five in the postseason.
- 76ers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games as a road underdog.
- 76ers are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 road games.
- 76ers are 0-5-1 ATS in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- Heat are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss.
- Heat are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Heat are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games as a favorite.
- Heat 109, Sixers 104
NBA Betting Center
Philadelphia 76ers Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Philadelphia 76ers Game Odds, 76ers Live Odds, This Weeks Philadelphia 76ers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Philadelphia team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the 76ers Winning the NBA Championship, Philadelphia NBA News & other info on the Philadelphia 76ers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Philadelphia 76ers Today!
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Raptors vs 76ers Odds & Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Eastern Conference Championship Betting Update for the 2022 Playoffs
- Milwaukee vs Philadelphia | NBA Odds Analysis and Betting Picks
- NBA Updated Championship Odds Starting Week 23
- NBA Week 23 Must Bet Games for the Week
- Denver vs. Philadelphia | NBA Predictions Betting & Preview Game
- Brooklyn vs Philadelphia | NBA Betting Analysis & Predictions
- NBA Power Rankings Betting Update: Heat Moves Up to 2nd, Bucks 3rd in the East
- Bulls vs. 76ers | NBA Predictions Bets & Preview Game
- Must-Bet NBA Saturday Games: 76ers-Heat, Warriors-Lakers
- NBA Power Rankings Betting Update: Suns With 6-Game Lead, 76ers Move Up
- Top NBA Week 20 Matches to Must Bet On Tuesday and Wednesday
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers vs Milwaukee Bucks Betting Analysis & Pick
- Must-Bet NBA Games of Weekend: 76ers-Mavericks, Knicks-Lakers
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Suns Keep #1 Spot with a 10-Win Streak
- NBA Betting: Grizzlies vs. 76ers | MVP Candidates Face-Off
- Thursday NBA On TNT Betting Parlay: Lakers-76ers, Timberwolves-Warriors
- Top NBA Week 14 Matches to Wager On Monday and Wednesday
Sports in the State of Pennsylvania
NCAA Teams | Division I
Philadelphia 76ers Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines