Memphis Grizzlies Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2022 Grizzlies Championship Betting
Most recent posts
More Featured Sportsbook Lines
Memphis Grizzlies Odds
2022 Memphis Grizzlies Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Vancouver Grizzlies: 995–2001 |
Memphis Grizzlies: 2001–present
Betting Action for this Week’s NBA Games
It’s hard to believe that we’re almost a quarter of the way through the NBA season. While we’ve seen a few surprise teams emerge this season, the teams at the top of the standings are teams that we expected to be there.
In looking at this week’s slate of games, we’ve found a few that we may place a wager or two on. Let’s take a look at those games, and we’ll give you our advice on each of those games.
Analysis For the Best Bets of the Week
Miami Heat @ Boston Celtics – Wednesday, November 30th
The season hasn’t gotten off to a good start for the Miami Heat. Heading into the week, the Heat are sitting at 10-11 overall, which is good for the 10th spot in the East. The good news is that the Heat have won their last three games, but the bad news is that now they get to go to Boston to take on the Celtics.
Boston is sitting atop the Eastern Conference with a 16-4 record. Winners of nine of their last 10, and three in a row, things are going well for the Celtics. Jayson Tatum is averaging just over 30 points per game, while Jaylen Browns is coming in at just over 26 per game.
The trade for Malcolm Brogdon has helped Boston, as he has become a very good sixth man for the Celtics. Boston has been playing great basketball, and they’ve done this without Robert Williams, who has been out all season due to injury.
The Celtics are 9-1 at home this season, while Miami hasn’t played well on the road, coming into Boston with a 2-7 record away from South Beach. Even though Miami is starting to put things together, we don’t see them leaving Boston with a win. As long as the Celtics aren’t too heavily favored, we’re going with them to win this one and cover the spread.
Memphis Grizzlies @ Minnesota Timberwolves – Wednesday, November 30th
We’re going to see two different styles in this one. The Grizzlies love to run and gun, while the Wolves will counter with two of the league’s top big men. Memphis is led by one of the best players in the world in Ja Morant. The guard is one of the league’s most dynamic players, and he’s going to be very hard for Minnesota to stop.
We do know that there will be a lot of points scored in this one, as these two teams have been giving up a lot of points recently. They both like to shoot the three as well.
Even without Desmond Bane, the Grizzlies have been able to put up a lot of points. With Morant leading the way and Minnesota not having anyone to stop him, we see him having a huge night in this one.
Minnesota hasn’t been very good at home this season, as they come into the week with a 5-6 mark at the Target Center. We see Memphis being favored in this one, and we like the Grizzlies to win this game and cover the spread. Minnesota hasn’t played well up to this point, and something just doesn’t look right with the Wolves.
NBA Betting Center
Memphis Grizzlies Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Memphis Grizzlies Game Odds, Grizzlies Live Odds, This Weeks Memphis Grizzlies team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Memphis team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Grizzlies Winning the NBA Championship, Memphis NBA News & other info on the Memphis Grizzlies. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Memphis Grizzlies Today!
- NBA Western Conference Betting Update: Suns Odds Favorite, Warriors Looking Great
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Timberwolves v Grizzlies Predictions After Game 1
- Minnesota vs Memphis | Game 2 Picks & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Top Conferences Series Game 2 Matches to Wager On
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Betting Preview for Game 2
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Odds Preview
- Must Bet NBA Week 25 Matches for the Weekend: Top Sunday Games
- NBA Power Rankings Betting Update Heading Into Week 25
- Must-Bet NBA Weekend Games: Suns-Grizzlies, Jazz-Warriors
- NBA Week 24 Power Rankings Betting Update
- Warriors vs. Grizzlies | NBA Betting Preview & Analysis
- NBA Updated Championship Odds Starting Week 23
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks vs Memphis Grizzlies Betting Analysis & Pick
- NBA Power Rankings Betting Update: Suns Still at the Top, Celtics Move Up
- NBA Power Rankings Betting Update: Heat Moves Up to 2nd, Bucks 3rd in the East
- Pelicans vs Grizzlies | NBA Betting Analysis & Pick
- NBA Power Rankings Betting Update: Suns With 6-Game Lead, 76ers Move Up
- NBA Power Rankings Betting Update: Grizzlies Move Up, Warriors Drop Down
Sports in the State of Tennessee
NCAA Teams | Division I
Memphis Grizzlies Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
Awesome people! Awesome book!
Have been with for a year or so… No problems at all.. Payoffs take a week to get wired, and that would be the only slightly negative take on an awesome book that does little else wrong!
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hello Andrew, thank you so much for being such a loyal customer, we’re happy to hear you are enjoying the site, we always want to provide the best for our amazing customers.
Thank you very much for the feedback provided!
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!