NFL Odds, Today's Latest Week 6 Spreads | Weekend's NFL Betting Lines
10/17 - 09:30 AM
Superbowl 56 - To Win
Superbowl 56 - To Win
2This Week NFL Odds : Week 6 NFL Betting Lines
NFL Odds, 2021 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2021.
Football Lines, Today's NFL Odds
NFL Today, Tune back in before Game Day Ya'all and we will brake down the Weekend's most interesting games, and don't forget to come back for early opening odds for next week on Sunday Night.
NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
Prior to the start of every NFL season, we all have our own ideas about which teams will contend for the Super Bowl and which are destined to be cellar dwellers. There are also a handful of teams that we would suggest as potential dark horse picks. For the most part, things are playing out somewhat as expected, although if you had said that the Arizona Cardinals would be the only unbeaten team and the Chiefs would be last in their division aster 5 weeks, you might have been considered a little crazy. That is where we are though, but things can change quickly in this league. As we look ahead to Week 6, we have put ATS picks lined up as we look to break out of a mediocre start to our NFL Betting picks this season.
Week 6 ATS Picks for the 2021 Season | NFL Betting
Cincinnati Bengals (-3 ½) at Detroit Lions
You would have to say that the Bengals are among the teams that should be classified as a bit of a surprise this season. They are 3-2 right now and perhaps a little unlucky not to be 4-1 after an OT loss to the Green Bay Packers in Week 5. This weekend, they will be on the road to face a Detroit Lions team that is yet to win and who seem to be finding incredible new ways to lose every week. The Bengals appear to be a team on the rise and have had some real success versus the Lions, winning 6 in a row and covering the spread in 5 of those wins. They are also 5-0 ATS in their last 5 visits to Detroit, so a lot to like here.
Green Bay Packers (-4 ½) at Chicago Bears
It is still very early in the season and a lot can change, but it already looks as though the Green Bay Packers are well on course to win the NFC North. They can certainly take a firm grasp of the division with a win on the road against Chicago this weekend. This is easier said than done, as Chicago have moved to 3-2 on the season despite not seemingly having a clear idea of who their starting QB is this season. The Packers have absolutely dominated this matchup in recent seasons, winning 10 of their last 11 against the Bears. They are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall and will face a Bears team that has covered just 3 times in their last 10 against divisional opponents.
Dallas Cowboys (-4) at New England Patriots
When you look at the teams sitting atop their respective divisions at the moment, you are generally looking at teams who have a proven starting QB under center. The Dallas Cowboys are 4-1 and dominating in the NFC East with Dak Prescott looking very much as though he has truly recovered from the injury that derailed his 2020 season. The Patriots haver a good young prospect in Mac Jones, but it also looks like they need help in many other areas outside of QB. The Cowboys have covered in all 5 of their games this season, while the Patriots are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 overall. The Cowboys are hot right now and I like them to win and cover.
NFL Betting Center
2021 NFL News, Weekly NFL Betting Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, This Week's NFL Locks
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
- NFL Minnesota Vikings at Carolina Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs vs Washington Football Team Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans vs Indianapolis Colts Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Detroit Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Rams vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Overseas Matchup: Miami vs Jacksonville at London Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season Week 6 SU Betting Picks & Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season Week 6 O/U Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Philadelphia Eagles Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Week 6 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 5 of the 2021 Regular Season
- Indianapolis vs Baltimore | Who Wins Week 5 NFL?
- SNF: Buffalo vs Kansas City, Sunday Night Football Week 5 Betting Odds
- NFL: New England vs Houston Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: New York Giants vs Dallas Cowboys Betting Analysis
- NFL: Browns vs Chargers Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Philadelphia vs Carolina | Panthers will have running back McCaffrey?
- San Francisco vs Arizona | Week 5 NFL Preview
Week 3 NFL Scores
- Buccaneers 28 vs Eagles 22 Result NFL Week 6 Score: Thursday Night Football
- Colts 25 vs Ravens 31 Result NFL Week 5 Score: Monday Night Football
- Eagles 21 vs Panthers 18 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Giants 20 vs Cowboys 44 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Jets 20 vs Falcons 27 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Browns 42 vs Chargers 47 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Broncos 19 vs Steelers 27 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Saints 33 vs Washington 22 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Bills 38 vs Chiefs 20 Result NFL Week 5 Score: Sunday Night Football
- Bears 20 vs Raiders 9 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Lions 17 vs Vikings 19 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Patriots 25 vs Texans 22 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- 49ers 10 vs Cardinals 17 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Dolphins 17 vs Buccaneers 45 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Packers 25 vs Bengals 22 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Titans 37 vs Jaguars 19 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Rams 26 vs Seahawks 17 Result NFL Week 5 Score: Thursday Night Football
- Raiders 14 vs Chargers 28 Result NFL Week 4 Score: Monday Night Football
2021 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds Tonight, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines