NFL Odds, Today's Latest Week 7 Spreads | 2021 NFL Betting Lines
This Week NFL Odds : Week 7 NFL Betting Lines
NFL Odds, 2021 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2021.
Football Lines, Today's NFL Odds
NFL Today, Tune back in before Game Day Ya'all and we will brake down the Weekend's most interesting games, and don't forget to come back for early opening odds for next week on Sunday Night.
NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
Two teams at the opposite end of the NFL spectrum will square off this weekend as the Los Angeles Rams will host the Detroit Lions. The Lions are currently winless on the season, while the Rams are 5-1.
The Rams’ one loss came at the hands of the undefeated Arizona Cardinals. The Rams have set themselves up nicely to contend for a spot in the Super Bowl, which will be held at their home stadium, SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles. With that in mind, check out our NFL Betting analysis for the upcoming match between the Detroit Lions versus Los Angeles Rams.
NFL Betting Preview for Detroit Lions at Los Angeles
Los Angeles Rams Analysis
When Matthew Stafford was acquired for Jared Goff and draft picks, the Rams made it known that they were all in on making a run at the Super Bowl. Stafford was the piece that Sean McVay felt that he was missing over the last couple of years.
Combining Stafford with Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, and Tyler Higbee has made for a very good offense. The Rams have put up 179 points this season, and that has put them among the league’s top-scoring offenses. In scoring nearly 30 points per game, it’s awfully hard to slow the Rams offense down.
Defensively, the Rams have two of the top players in the league-leading the way. Jalen Ramsey is one of the league’s top cornerbacks, while Aaron Donald is arguably the best defensive player in the league. Donald always draws two offensive linemen, and yet he still finds ways to make tackles and get to the quarterback.
The Rams defense has given up 127 points on the season, which puts them among the league leaders. They also average nearly two turnovers per game, which then puts their high-powered offense back on the field.
Detroit Lions Analysis
When Dan Campbell took over the Lions, he knew it would be tough, but he didn’t think that they would be 0-6 at this point in the season. Detroit has come very close to winning a couple of games, but they just haven’t been able to get over the hump.
Jared Goff has done an admirable job leading the Lions, but after Campbell called him out publicly after last week’s game, we’re not sure how he’s going to play.
Goff doesn’t have a very good arsenal of weapons. Even though Detroit’s young offensive line has a lot of potential, they’re still struggling to score. Detroit has one of the lowest-scoring offenses in the league.
The wide receivers are young, and De’Andre Swift and Jamaal Williams are a decent rushing duo. Detroit is behind in a lot of games, so they have to abandon the running game.
Defensively, the Lions are struggling to stop their opponents. They’ve given up 172 points on the season, which is nearly 30 points per game. With the Rams’ powerful offense coming to town, the Lions are going to have their hands full on the defensive side of the ball.
The Rams are a heavy favorite in this one, as Las Vegas oddsmakers have made them a 15.5-point favorite. The Lions are 2-5 against the spread in its last seven road games.
The Lions have also struggled against teams with a winning record, as they have gone 1-4 against the spread in their last five. Even though this is a huge spread, we think the Rams blow them out and win by 21.
NFL Betting Center
2021 NFL News, Weekly Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, This Week's NFL Locks
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
- NFL 2021 Season: Panthers vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Falcons vs Dolphins Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Week 7 Odds Favorites to Wager On
- NFL Denver Broncos at Cleveland Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 O/U Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 SU Betting Picks & Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 6: Chiefs’ Odds Rise
- NFL Week 7 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 ATS Betting Analysis & Picks
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans MNF | NFL Week 6 Preview and Odds
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis
Weekly NFL Scores
- Broncos 14 vs Browns 17 Result NFL Week 7 Score: Thursday Night Football
- Bills 31 vs Titans 34 Result NFL Week 6 Score: Monday Night Football
- Bengals 34 vs Lions 11 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Packers 24 vs Bears 14 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Chargers 6 vs Ravens 34 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Dolphins 20 vs Jaguars 23 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Seahawks 20 vs Steelers 23 Result NFL Week 6 Score: Sunday Night Football
- Rams 38 vs Giants 11 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Vikings 34 vs Panthers 28 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Cardinals 37 vs Browns 14 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Chiefs 31 vs Washington 13 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Texans 3 vs Colts 31 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Cowboys 35 vs Patriots 29 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Raiders 34 vs Broncos 24 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Buccaneers 28 vs Eagles 22 Result NFL Week 6 Score: Thursday Night Football
- Colts 25 vs Ravens 31 Result NFL Week 5 Score: Monday Night Football
- Eagles 21 vs Panthers 18 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Giants 20 vs Cowboys 44 Result NFL Week 5 Score
2021 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds Tonight, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines