Miami Dolphins Odds, NFL Betting Lines this Weekend | 2021 Dolphins Super Bowl Odds
miami dolphins Schedule
miami dolphins Standings
miami dolphins Injuries
Most recent posts
This Week NFL Odds : Week 7 NFL Betting Lines
Miami Dolphins Odds
2021 Miami Dolphins Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Miami Dolphins (1966–present)|
|Arena||Hard Rock Stadium|
|League Titles||2 (Super Bowl championships) 1972 (VII), 1973 (VIII)|
|Conference Titles||5 (AFC) 1971, 1972, 1973, 1982, 1984|
NFL 2021 Season: Falcons vs Dolphins Betting Analysis & Prediction
Hard Rock Stadium in Miami will be host to two teams that have struggled this season, as the Miami Dolphins will take on the Atlanta Falcons. Atlanta comes into this one with a 2-3 record, while Miami has lost its last five straight after winning their opener against New England. Neither of these teams looks like playoff contenders at the moment, but it’s a long season, and things change quickly in the NFL. With that in mind, let’s take a closer look at both the Falcons and the Dolphins so you can get ready to bet against their NFL odds.
NFL Betting Preview for Atlanta Falcons at Miami
Atlanta Falcons Analysis
The Falcons are coming off after a trip to London. While overseas, the Falcons defeated the New York Jets. Matt Ryan has a nice start to the season, throwing for 1332 yards with ten touchdowns with three interceptions. He has done it without much help from top wideout Calvin Ridley.
Ridley has missed time due to injuries and just hasn’t played up to his capabilities. Kyle Pitts has been progressing in his rookie season, and he had a breakout game against the Jets. Mike Davis and Cordarrelle Patterson have sparked Atlanta’s rushing game.
As has been the case over the past seasons, the Atlanta defense is still a weakness. The Falcons are allowing nearly 30 points per game while giving up over 350 yards of offense a game. Until the Falcons get better on the defensive side of the ball, they’re going to have a hard time getting into the playoffs.
Miami Dolphins Analysis
Last week, the Dolphins thought that they were going to get things corrected. Even though they had to play in London, they were headed there to play the Jacksonville Jaguars. Miami had Tua Tagovailoa returning from injury, and the Dolphins thought it was a very winnable game.
Unfortunately, the Dolphins were missing their two starting cornerbacks, starting wide receiver DeVante Parker and some other key players. The return of Tagovailoa wasn’t enough to propel the Dolphins to a win, and they lost their fifth straight game to Jacksonville.
Tight end Mike Gesicki and rookie wide receiver Jaylen Waddle have been Miami’s two main weapons on offense. The Dolphins ground game has yet to get going. Myles Gaskin leads the Dolphins rushing attack, which averages just over 71 yards per game.
Many thought that the Miami defense would be one of the league’s best, but they have yet to play well this season. They have one of the league’s best duos of cornerbacks, but those two haven’t played well either. The Dolphins are giving up nearly 420 yards of offense per game while giving up nearly 30 points each week.
The Falcons are road favorites in this game, as the oddsmakers have made them a 2.5-point favorite. The numbers are almost even for each team. The Falcons are 2-5 against the spread in their last seven games as the favorite. They’re 9-3 against the spread in their previous 12 games against teams with a losing record.
As for the Dolphins, they’re 9-3 against the spread in their last 12 home games, yet they’re 1-4 against the spread in their previous five games.
We’re not confident in either team, but we think that this is the week that the Dolphins finally break their losing streak.
NFL Betting Center
Miami Dolphins Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Miami Dolphins Game Odds, Dolphins Live Odds, This Weeks Miami Dolphins team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Miami team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Dolphins Winning the NFL Championship, Miami NFL News & other info on the Miami Dolphins. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Miami Dolphins Today!
- Miami vs Las Vegas | NFL Predictions & Preview Game
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 3 ATS Betting Picks
- Bills 35 vs Dolphins 0 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Bills vs Dolphins Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Betting Analysis – Parlay Picks for Week 2
- Dolphins 17 vs Patriots 16 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- NFL Miami Dolphins at New England Betting Analysis – Week 1
- 2021 NFL London Games Betting Preview: American Football at UK
- Dolphins vs Bengals NFL | Joe Burrow’s Debut For Cincy
Miami Dolphins 2021 Scores
- Dolphins 26 vs Raiders 25 Result NFL Week 16 Score
- Patriots 12 vs Dolphins 22 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Chiefs 33 vs Dolphins 27 Result NFL Week 14 Score
- Bengals 7 vs Dolphins 19 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Dolphins 20 vs Jets 3 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Dolphins 13 vs Broncos 20 Result NFL Week 11 Score
- Chargers 21 vs Dolphins 29 Result NFL Week 10 Score
- Rams 17 vs Dolphins 28 Result NFL Week 8 Score
- Jets 0 vs Dolphins 24 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Dolphins 43 vs 49ers 17 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Seahawks 31 vs Dolphins 23 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Dolphins 31 vs Jaguars 13 Result NFL Week 3 Thursday Night Football Score
- Bills 31 vs Dolphins 28 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Dolphins 11 vs Patriots 21 Result NFL Week 1 Score
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Miami Dolphins Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2021 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines