Carolina Panthers Odds, NFL Betting Lines this Weekend | 2021 Panthers Super Bowl Odds
carolina panthers Schedule
carolina panthers Standings
carolina panthers Injuries
Most recent posts
This Week NFL Odds : Week 7 NFL Betting Lines
Carolina Panthers Odds
2021 Carolina Panthers Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||Carolina Panthers: (1995–present)|
|Arena||Bank of America Stadium|
|Conference Titles||2 2003, 2015|
NFL 2021 Season: Panthers vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
The reeling Carolina Panthers look to break their losing streak on Sunday against the New York Giants.
Having lost their last three games, the 3-3 Carolina Panthers are in the Meadowlands on Sunday to take on the 1-5 New York Giants, who are in the middle of a cold streak of their own. The Panthers lost a heartbreaker in overtime last week to Minnesota, while the Rams blew the Giants out in front of their home fans.
The last time these two teams played was back in 2018 at Bank of America Stadium, when Carolina won a Week 5 thriller with a walk-off field goal at the buzzer.
The Panthers are currently three-point favorites, with the total set at 43. The kickoff is scheduled for 1:00 pm EST at MetLife Stadium, and you can watch the game on FOX or DAZN. Check out our NFL Betting Analysis for the upcoming match between the Panthers and the Giants.
NFL Betting Preview for Carolina Panthers at New York
Darnold Regressing Fast
After a hot 3-0 start to the season, Sam Darnold looked like he’d finally put things together. That has all come to a screeching halt as the former number one overall pick has a quarterback rating of 62.1 since. Darnold has thrown six interceptions to only four touchdowns in the last three games and is completing only 54.7% of his passes.
Although the Panthers‘ offensive line is below average and Christian McCaffrey is on the IR, Darnold needs to be much better. He has two great receivers in D.J. Moore and Robby Anderson, and HC Matt Rhule is a good enough play-caller to scheme their weaknesses.
Defensively, Carolina has been great through six games, ranking second in total yards. Linebacker Shaq Thompson and cornerback C.J. Hendersen are both questionable for Sunday.
Giants Defense Getting Torched
Offensively, the Giants have been somewhat decent. On the other side of the ball is where they have been a complete and utter mess. After boasting a top-10 defense in the league last season, the Giants are giving up the fourth-most points per game thus far.
On the ground is where they’ve had the most trouble. The G-Men are giving up almost 140 yards per game rushing and are only getting stops 43% of the time on third down. Look for Panthers running back Chuba Hubbard to be a big-time factor in this one.
In his rookie season, the former Big 12 Offensive Player of the Year has done an excellent job in McCaffrey’s absence. In Week 5 against the Eagles, Hubbard was given 24 carries for 101 yards. Look for the same amount of distribution in this matchup, as the Panthers look to dominate time of possession and wear out this shaky Giants front-seven.
I expect money to pour in on the Panthers as we get closer to Sunday. Carolina’s defense is elite, and Matt Rhule’s offense has to be half-decent for Carolina to pull out the cover in this game. Take the Panthers as three-point favorites before the line moves more and eventually loses value.
The Pick: Carolina Panthers -3
NFL Betting Center
Carolina Panthers Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Carolina Panthers Game Odds, Panthers Live Odds, This Weeks Carolina Panthers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Carolina team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Panthers Winning the NFL Championship, Carolina NFL News & other info on the Carolina Panthers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Carolina Panthers Today!
- NFL Carolina Panthers at Dallas Betting Analysis – Week 4
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 4 ATS Betting Picks
- Panthers 24 vs Texans 9 Result NFL Week 3 Score: Thursday Night Football
- Carolina vs Houston | Texans Starting Rookie QB
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Carolina Panthers at Houston Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 3 ATS Betting Picks
- Saints 7 vs Panthers 26 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: New Orleans at Carolina Betting Analysis
- Jets 14 vs Panthers 19 Result NFL Week 1 Score
Carolina Panthers 2021 Scores
- Panthers 20 vs Redskins 13 Result NFL Week 16 Score
- Panthers 16 vs Packers 24 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Broncos 32 vs Panthers 27 Result NFL Week 14 Score
- Panthers 27 vs Vikings 28 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Lions 0 vs Panthers 20 Result NFL Week 11 Score
- Buccaneers 46 vs Panthers 23 Result NFL Week 10 Score
- Panthers 31 vs Chiefs 33 Result NFL Week 9 Score
- Falcons 25 vs Panthers 17 Result NFL Week 8 Thursday Night Football Score
- Panthers 24 vs Saints 27 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Bears 23 vs Panthers 16 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Panthers 23 vs Falcons 16 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Cardinals 21 vs Panthers 31 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Panthers 21 vs Chargers 16 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Panthers 17 vs Buccaneers 31 Result NFL Week 2 Score
2019/20 Carolina Panthers Season Betting Info
The Carolina Panthers are working towards building a team around Cam Newton. With a few smart moves, Newton could be set up for success for the first time ever since signing in 2011. What the Panthers should be looking for is an offensive tackle, paying attention to that hole in their roster, the edge rusher. Otherwise, Newton will continue to be unprotected and unable to make the plays they need for the Regular Season. With being awarded the third-round compensatory pick, it’s fueling up to be a hopeful hunt during the 2019 NFL Draft. We offer the latest Carolina Panthers Game Odds, Panthers Live Odds, Team Totals, Spreads and Lines. The latest Carolina team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Carolina Panthers.
Sports in the State of North Carolina
NCAA Teams | Division I
Carolina Panthers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2021 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines