new york giants
New York Giants Odds, NFL Betting Lines this Weekend | 2021 Giants Super Bowl Odds
new york giants Schedule
new york giants Standings
new york giants Injuries
Most recent posts
This Week NFL Odds : Week 7 NFL Betting Lines
New York Giants Odds
2021 New York Giants Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||New York Giants (1967–present)|
|League Titles||8 (1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1927, 1934, 1938, 1956
(Super Bowl championships) 1986 (XXI), 1990 (XXV), 2007 (XLII), 2011 (XLVI)
|Conference Titles||11 (NFL Eastern) 1956, 1958, 1959, 1961, 1962, 1963
(NFC) 1986, 1990, 2000, 2007, 2011
NFL 2021 Season: Panthers vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
The reeling Carolina Panthers look to break their losing streak on Sunday against the New York Giants.
Having lost their last three games, the 3-3 Carolina Panthers are in the Meadowlands on Sunday to take on the 1-5 New York Giants, who are in the middle of a cold streak of their own. The Panthers lost a heartbreaker in overtime last week to Minnesota, while the Rams blew the Giants out in front of their home fans.
The last time these two teams played was back in 2018 at Bank of America Stadium, when Carolina won a Week 5 thriller with a walk-off field goal at the buzzer.
The Panthers are currently three-point favorites, with the total set at 43. The kickoff is scheduled for 1:00 pm EST at MetLife Stadium, and you can watch the game on FOX or DAZN. Check out our NFL Betting Analysis for the upcoming match between the Panthers and the Giants.
NFL Betting Preview for Carolina Panthers at New York
Darnold Regressing Fast
After a hot 3-0 start to the season, Sam Darnold looked like he’d finally put things together. That has all come to a screeching halt as the former number one overall pick has a quarterback rating of 62.1 since. Darnold has thrown six interceptions to only four touchdowns in the last three games and is completing only 54.7% of his passes.
Although the Panthers‘ offensive line is below average and Christian McCaffrey is on the IR, Darnold needs to be much better. He has two great receivers in D.J. Moore and Robby Anderson, and HC Matt Rhule is a good enough play-caller to scheme their weaknesses.
Defensively, Carolina has been great through six games, ranking second in total yards. Linebacker Shaq Thompson and cornerback C.J. Hendersen are both questionable for Sunday.
Giants Defense Getting Torched
Offensively, the Giants have been somewhat decent. On the other side of the ball is where they have been a complete and utter mess. After boasting a top-10 defense in the league last season, the Giants are giving up the fourth-most points per game thus far.
On the ground is where they’ve had the most trouble. The G-Men are giving up almost 140 yards per game rushing and are only getting stops 43% of the time on third down. Look for Panthers running back Chuba Hubbard to be a big-time factor in this one.
In his rookie season, the former Big 12 Offensive Player of the Year has done an excellent job in McCaffrey’s absence. In Week 5 against the Eagles, Hubbard was given 24 carries for 101 yards. Look for the same amount of distribution in this matchup, as the Panthers look to dominate time of possession and wear out this shaky Giants front-seven.
I expect money to pour in on the Panthers as we get closer to Sunday. Carolina’s defense is elite, and Matt Rhule’s offense has to be half-decent for Carolina to pull out the cover in this game. Take the Panthers as three-point favorites before the line moves more and eventually loses value.
The Pick: Carolina Panthers -3
NFL Betting Center
New York Giants Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest New York Giants Game Odds, Giants Live Odds, This Weeks New York Giants team totals, spreads and lines. The latest New York team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Giants Winning the NFL Championship, New York NFL News & other info on the New York Giants. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the New York Giants Today!
- NFL Atlanta Falcons at New York Betting Analysis – Week 3
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Week 3 O/U Betting Picks
- Giants 29 vs Washington 30 Result NFL Week 2 Score: Thursday Night Football
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Week 2 O/U Betting Picks
- New York Giants vs Washington | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Broncos 27 vs Giants 13 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Broncos vs Giants Betting Preview – 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Underdog NFL Teams Confident to Make the 2021 Playoffs
- 2021 NFL Week 1 Betting Favorites and Analysis
New York Giants 2021 Scores
- Giants 13 vs Ravens 27 Result NFL Week 16 Score
- Browns 20 vs Giants 6 Result NFL Week 15 Sunday Night Football Score
- Cardinals 26 vs Giants 7 Result NFL Week 14 Score
- Giants 17 vs Seahawks 12 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Giants 19 vs Bengals 17 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Eagles 17 vs Giants 27 Result NFL Week 10 Score
- Buccaneers 25 vs Giants 23 Result NFL Week 8 Monday Night Football Score
- Giants 21 vs Eagles 22 Result NFL Week 7 Thursday Night Football Score
- Redskins 19 vs Giants 20 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Lions 34 vs Jaguars 16 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Giants 34 vs Cowboys 37 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Giants 9 vs Rams 17 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- 49ers 36 vs Giants 9 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Giants 13 vs Bears 17 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Steelers 26 vs Giants 16 Result NFL Week 1 Monday Night Football Score
2020 New York Giants Season Betting Info
No. 6 overall in the first-round 2020 NFL Draft, the Giants have a chance at drafting their franchise-star player. However, a team that needs, at the very least, a few different positions to make an impact this year, will have to think hard about who they need to bring on. Rumors have it for Dwayne Haskins as their next franchise QB. That’s if the Redskins don’t jump the gun and trade up to the top 5 picks. Redskins caught wind of the Giants QB needs, and are looking to get there first.
However, they could use a solid EDGE, like Kentucky's Josh Allen. As much as they need a solid quarterback, they’re also in need of a pass-rusher to get anywhere during the 2020 Regular season. So long as the New York Jets let Allen slip past, there’s no reason to believe that GM Gettleman would pass on him. We’ll see how the draft shakes up.
Sports in the State of New York
NCAA Teams | Division I
New York Giants Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2021 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines