Indianapolis Colts Odds, NFL Betting Lines this Week | Colts Super Bowl 2022 Odds to Win
Most recent posts
Indianapolis Colts Odds
2022 Indianapolis Colts Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Baltimore Colts (1953–1983) |
Indianapolis Colts (1984–present)
|Arena||Lucas Oil Stadium|
|League Titles||4 (1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1958, 1959, 1968 |
(Super Bowl championships) 1970 (V), 2006 (XLI)
|Conference Titles||7 (NFL Western) 1958, 1959, 1964, 1968 |
(AFC) 1970, 2006, 2009
Steelers vs Colts Lines & Prediction – NFL Week 12 Odds for MNF
Two teams desperate for something positive take to the field at Lucas Oil Stadium on Monday night when Pittsburgh takes on the Indianapolis Colts. Neither team projects to make the playoffs. But both have yet to be eliminated from playoff contention. Can the Steelers grab their fourth win of the season? Or will Indianapolis lock down their fifth victory? Check out NFL Odds, analysis, and a free pick for Colts hosting Steelers.
NFL Week 12 Betting Preview for Pittsburgh Steelers at Indianapolis
Monday Night Football: Pittsburgh versus Indianapolis Odds and Match Info
- When: Monday, Nov. 28 at 8:15 pm ET
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN
- TV / Streaming: ESPN / ESPN+
- ATS Odds: Indianapolis -2.5
- Money line Odds: Pittsburgh +115 / Indianapolis -140
- Over/Under Odds: 39.5
Why bet on Pittsburgh versus Indianapolis?
The Steelers’ defense gives up a lot of passing yards. But Pittsburgh is solid against the rush. The road team has a big chance of stopping Indianapolis’ rushing attack.
If that happens, the Steelers will force the Colts to pass the ball. Indianapolis’ passing attack has been dreadful this season. So Pittsburgh should have the edge if the Colts must pass.
Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 312.2
- Passing Yards: 204.4
- Rushing Yards: 107.8
- Points Scored: 17.0
- Turnovers: 14
Pittsburgh Steelers Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 375.5
- Passing Yards: 2727.1
- Rushing Yards: 103.4
- Points Scored: 24.4
- Takeaways: 14
Why bet on Indianapolis versus Pittsburgh?
Indianapolis heads into this game off a loss, but the Colts played great in NFL Week 11 versus a much better team than the Steelers. Facing the Philadelphia Eagles, many didn’t expect the Colts to have much chance.
Indianapolis pushed Philly throughout, losing by a single point, 17-16, at the final whistle. The Colts are 2-0 ATS in Jeff Saturday’s two games as head coach. Indianapolis is playing much better with Saturday on the sidelines than former coach Frank Reich.
Indianapolis Colts Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 321.4
- Passing Yards: 222.6
- Rushing Yards: 98.7
- Points Scored: 15.7
- Turnovers: 19
Indianapolis Colts Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 307.6
- Passing Yards: 194.2
- Rushing Yards: 113.5
- Points Scored: 20.0
- Takeaways: 10
Steelers at Colts Relevant Trends
- Steelers are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games on the road
- Pittsburgh is 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 versus the AFC
- Under is 6-1 in the Steelers’ last 7 after an ATS loss
- Colts are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games following a straight up loss
- Indianapolis is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games versus a team with a losing record
- Under is 6-1 in the Colts’ last 7 home games
Pittsburgh Steelers vs Indianapolis Colts Final Betting Prediction
At first glance, the Colts should win this. But there are a few things in Pittsburgh’s favor. First, the Steelers have beaten the Colts in 7 straight games.
Fourteen seasons have passed since Indianapolis last beat Pittsburgh. Second, Pittsburgh running back Najee Harris has rumbled for 187 combined yards in Pittsburgh’s last couple of games.
Third, Steelers’ DE TJ Watt is one-hundred percent healthy. If the Steelers can force the Colts to abandon the run, Watt and his mates will tee off on close to immobile quarterback Matt Ryan.
No doubt, this can go either way. But since nothing happened over the weekend to change things, the road squad with the edge, and the one offering better odds, gets the call.
NFL Week 12 Pick: Pittsburgh +115
NFL Betting Center
Indianapolis Colts Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Indianapolis Colts Game Odds, Colts Live Odds, This Weeks Indianapolis Colts team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Indianapolis team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Colts Winning the NFL Championship, Indianapolis NFL News & other info on the Indianapolis Colts. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Indianapolis Colts Today!
- Colts 10 vs Titans 19 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Must-Bet NFL Games Week 7
- Best NFL Week 7 Odds & Predictions: Teams to Most Likely Lose their Game
- Jaguars at Indianapolis Betting Analysis & Prediction for Week 6 of the 2022 Season
- NFL Week 6 Over/Under Betting Picks & Lines for the Weekend
- Colts 12 vs Broncos 9 Result NFL Week 5 Thursday Night Football Score
- TNF Colts at Denver Odds & Prediction for Week 5 of the 2022 NFL Season
- NFL Week 5 Parlay Picks & Lines for the Top Games of the Week
- Titans 24 vs Colts 17 Result NFL Week 4 Score
Indianapolis Colts 2022 Scores
- Colts 24 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Colts 24 vs Steelers 28 Result NFL Week 16 Score
- Texans 20 vs Colts 27 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Colts 44 vs Raiders 27 Result NFL Week 14 Score
- Colts 26 vs Texans 20 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Titans 45 vs Colts 26 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Packers 31 vs Colts 34 Result NFL Week 11 Score
- Colts 34 vs Titans 17 Result NFL Week 10 Thursday Night Football Score
- Colts 41 vs Lions 21 Result NFL Week 8 Score
- Bengals 27 vs Colts 31 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Colts 23 vs Browns 32 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Colts 19 vs Bears 11 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Jets 7 vs Colts 36 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Vikings 11 vs Colts 28 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Colts 20 vs Jaguars 27 Result NFL Week 1 Score
2019/20 Indianapolis Colts Season Betting Info
The Colts are getting prepared for this Thursday’s 2019 NFL Draft after holding a 2019 Mock Draft on April 22nd. The Colts have the No. 26 overall pick for this year’s draft, and they’re looking for various players that will help build their defensive line.
During the mock draft, many experts notes that the Colters were choosing players like Dexter Lawrence, D.K. Metclaf, and Ole Miss. The Colts are also showing an interest in trading for Frank Clark, the Seattle Seahawks’ defensive end. Currently, Clark is one of the top defensive ends available, and could fill a need from Indianapolis quite quickly.
While it remains uncertain if the Colts will consider a trade for Clark, it appears that the team is trying to create massive changes for their defensive end. We offer the latest Indianapolis Colts Game Odds, Colts Live Odds, Team Totals, Spreads and Lines. The latest Indianapolis team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Indianapolis Colts.
2019 Indianapolis Divisional Round Odds
Saturday, January 12 2019
Indianapolis at No. 1 Kansas City, 4:35 p.m. ET (NBC)
2019 Indianapolis Wild Card Weekend Odds
Saturday, January 5 2019
No. 6 Indianapolis defeated No. 3 Houston | 21 – 7 in Houston | Indianapolis have now won 10 of the last 11 and being the lowest ranked team left in the AFC will Face off with Patrick Mahomes and the Division Winning Chiefs next Saturday.
Sports in the State of Indiana
NCAA Teams | Division I
Indianapolis Colts Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2022 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.