Indianapolis Colts Odds, NFL Betting Lines this Weekend | 2021 Colts Super Bowl Odds
indianapolis colts Schedule
indianapolis colts Standings
indianapolis colts Injuries
Most recent posts
This Week NFL Odds : Week 7 NFL Betting Lines
Indianapolis Colts Odds
2021 Indianapolis Colts Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Baltimore Colts (1953–1983) |
Indianapolis Colts (1984–present)
|Arena||Lucas Oil Stadium|
|League Titles||4 (1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1958, 1959, 1968 |
(Super Bowl championships) 1970 (V), 2006 (XLI)
|Conference Titles||7 (NFL Western) 1958, 1959, 1964, 1968 |
(AFC) 1970, 2006, 2009
NFL Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco Betting Analysis – Week 7
Two teams looking to turn their seasons around before the mid-point step onto the field at Levi’s Stadium on NFL Sunday Night Football. The Indianapolis Colts hope they can carry momentum from an NFL Week 6 victory into SF while the 49ers want to win the first game after their bye. Which team gets it done? Keep reading for NFL odds, analysis, and free picks for Colts versus 49ers.
NFL Betting Preview for Indianapolis Colts vs San Francisco 49ers
NFL Week 7: Indianapolis at San Francisco Game Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, Oct. 24 at 8:20 pm ET
- Where: Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, CA
- TV / Streaming: NBC / Peacock
- ATS Odds: San Francisco -4
- Moneyline Odds: Indianapolis +175 / San Francisco -210
- Over/Under Odds: 44
Why bet on Indianapolis versus San Francisco?
A couple of weeks ago, the Colts had the Baltimore Ravens on the ropes. If not for an unbelievable overtime comeback win orchestrated by Lamar Jackson, Indianapolis would head into San Francisco at 3-3 instead of 2-4. Even after the disappointing loss, Indianapolis came back the very next week and trounced Houston 31-3. The Colts are playing well enough to take this on the moneyline.
Indianapolis Colts Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 5
- Passing Yards: 3
- Rushing Yards: 2
- Points Scored: 2
- Turnovers: 5
Indianapolis Colts Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 5
- Passing Yards: 5
- Rushing Yards: 0
- Points Scored: 8
- Takeaways: 12
Why bet on San Francisco versus Indianapolis?
After starting the season 2-0, the 49ers lost 3 straight, which is why SF’s bye came at the perfect time. San Francisco lost all three games to quality teams. Russell Wilson played in the loss to Seattle. The other two losses happened against, arguably, the best two teams in the NFC, the Green Bay Packers and the Arizona Cardinals. Indianapolis is a good team, but SF takes them on after a bye. The 49ers are healthier and know they must win this game.
San Francisco 49ers Offensive Averages
- Total Yards:2
- Passing Yards: 2
- Rushing Yards: 0
- Points Scored: 4
- Turnovers: 7
San Francisco 49ers Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 8
- Passing Yards: 6
- Rushing Yards: 2
- Points Scored: 8
- Takeaways: 2
Colts at 49ers Relevant Trends
- Colts are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- Indianapolis is 7-2 ATS in their last 9 road games
- Over is 5-1 in the Colts’ last 6 games
- 49ers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 on the road
- San Francisco is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games
- Under is 5-0 in 49ers’ last 5 games following a bye week
Indianapolis Colts versus San Francisco 49ers Final Betting Prediction
San Francisco may be healthier, but the 49ers were so banged up before their bye, being healthier doesn’t mean much. Not only that, but Jimmy Garoppolo is listed as probable.
Probable means Jimmy G. should play. It also means he may not be as effective as he normally is. More importantly, whether Garoppolo plays or not, the Niners will have a difficult time stopping Indy’s offense.
Carson Wentz has found his groove. The former Philadelphia Eagles player has thrown 9 TDs to just 1 pick this season. He’s completing over 64% of his passes.
If San Francisco decides to key on Wentz, they must deal with running back Jonathan Taylor, who has scored 5 combined touchdowns and averages 5.4 yards per carry. Anyway we look at it, Indianapolis has every advantage except homefield.
The Colts are on a roll while San Francisco has struggled. Indianapolis should win this straight up.
NFL Week 7 Pick: Indianapolis Colts moneyline
NFL Betting Center
Indianapolis Colts Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Indianapolis Colts Game Odds, Colts Live Odds, This Weeks Indianapolis Colts team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Indianapolis team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Colts Winning the NFL Championship, Indianapolis NFL News & other info on the Indianapolis Colts. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Indianapolis Colts Today!
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Indianapolis Colts at Miami Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Week 4 SU Betting Picks
- Colts 16 vs Titans 25 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Indianapolis vs Tennessee | NFL Expert Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Week 3 SU Betting Picks
- Rams 27 vs Colts 24 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Los Angeles Rams vs Indianapolis Colts | NFL Betting Analysis
- Seahawks 28 vs Colts Result 16 NFL Week 1 Score
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Seahawks vs Colts Betting Analysis & Prediction
Indianapolis Colts 2021 Scores
- Colts 24 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Colts 24 vs Steelers 28 Result NFL Week 16 Score
- Texans 20 vs Colts 27 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Colts 44 vs Raiders 27 Result NFL Week 14 Score
- Colts 26 vs Texans 20 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Titans 45 vs Colts 26 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Packers 31 vs Colts 34 Result NFL Week 11 Score
- Colts 34 vs Titans 17 Result NFL Week 10 Thursday Night Football Score
- Colts 41 vs Lions 21 Result NFL Week 8 Score
- Bengals 27 vs Colts 31 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Colts 23 vs Browns 32 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Colts 19 vs Bears 11 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Jets 7 vs Colts 36 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Vikings 11 vs Colts 28 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Colts 20 vs Jaguars 27 Result NFL Week 1 Score
2019/20 Indianapolis Colts Season Betting Info
The Colts are getting prepared for this Thursday’s 2019 NFL Draft after holding a 2019 Mock Draft on April 22nd. The Colts have the No. 26 overall pick for this year’s draft, and they’re looking for various players that will help build their defensive line.
During the mock draft, many experts notes that the Colters were choosing players like Dexter Lawrence, D.K. Metclaf, and Ole Miss. The Colts are also showing an interest in trading for Frank Clark, the Seattle Seahawks’ defensive end. Currently, Clark is one of the top defensive ends available, and could fill a need from Indianapolis quite quickly.
While it remains uncertain if the Colts will consider a trade for Clark, it appears that the team is trying to create massive changes for their defensive end. We offer the latest Indianapolis Colts Game Odds, Colts Live Odds, Team Totals, Spreads and Lines. The latest Indianapolis team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Indianapolis Colts.
2019 Indianapolis Divisional Round Odds
Saturday, January 12 2019
Indianapolis at No. 1 Kansas City, 4:35 p.m. ET (NBC)
2019 Indianapolis Wild Card Weekend Odds
Saturday, January 5 2019
No. 6 Indianapolis defeated No. 3 Houston | 21 – 7 in Houston | Indianapolis have now won 10 of the last 11 and being the lowest ranked team left in the AFC will Face off with Patrick Mahomes and the Division Winning Chiefs next Saturday.
Sports in the State of Indiana
NCAA Teams | Division I
Indianapolis Colts Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2021 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines