Baltimore Ravens Odds, NFL Betting Lines this Weekend | 2021 Ravens Super Bowl Odds
baltimore ravens Schedule
baltimore ravens Standings
baltimore ravens Injuries
Most recent posts
This Week NFL Odds : Week 7 NFL Betting Lines
Baltimore Ravens Odds
2021 Baltimore Ravens Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Baltimore Ravens: (1996–present)|
|Arena||M&T Bank Stadium|
|League Titles||2 Super Bowl championships (2)
2000 (XXXV), 2012 (XLVII)
|Conference Titles||2 (AFC) 2000, 2012|
NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis
A huge AFC North matchup looms in Week 7 between first-place Baltimore and second-place Cincinnati.
Coming off a blowout win in Detroit, Joe Burrow and the 4-2 Cincinnati Bengals travel to Baltimore to take on Lamar Jackson and the first-place Baltimore Ravens. After dropping their first game of the season, Baltimore has won five in a row and are coming off a 34-6 thrashing of the Los Angeles Chargers.
The Ravens are currently six-point favorites, with the total listed at 47. The kickoff is scheduled for 1:00 pm EST at M&T Bank Stadium, and you can watch the game on CBS or DAZN. It’s time we take a look at both teams and how they arrive to this Bengals vs Ravens matchup so you can bet against their NFL odds.
NFL Betting Preview for Bengals vs Ravens
Burrow vs Lamar Analysis
Joe Burrow only faced Lamar Jackson once last season due to his ACL injury. It was maybe the worst game of his young NFL career, one in which he threw for only 183 yards and an interception in a 27-3 loss to the Ravens.
The Bengals are a different team this year however and have been solid on both sides of the ball. Offensively, Burrow and rookie wideout Ja’Marr Chase have picked up where they left off in college at LSU. Chase already has over 500 yards receiving and five touchdowns through six games and was named NFL Rookie of the Month for September.
Running back Joe Mixon is averaging 4.3 yards per carry, but maybe a non-factor in this game. One thing Baltimore’s D has been stout against is the rushing attack, boasting the third-best defense against the rush in terms of yards per game. Burrow and the company will also have a tough time on 3rd down, where Baltimore’s unit is tied for the fourth-best percentage for stalling drives and getting off the field.
Despite the Ravens blowout victory over the Chargers last week, Lamar Jackson struggled throwing for only 167 yards, including two interceptions. The former MVP will need a better showing this time around if Baltimore wants to come out of this game on top. Top receiver Marquise “Hollywood ” Brown has been a model inconsistency as well. After an electric showing on Monday Night Football against the Colts in Week 5, Brown only recorded four catches for 35 yards against Los Angeles the following week.
Ravens running back Latavius Murray and wide receiver Sammy Watkins are both questionable for Sunday with lower-body injuries.
Bengals Defense Making A Difference
After being a mess defensively for the last few seasons, Cincinnati is back to having a solid unit. The Bengals are top-10 in rushing yards against, and only allow an average of 240.5 passing yards per game. Corner Trae Waynes is still on the IR dealing with a hamstring issue, but that hasn’t been a problem so far thanks to Chidobe Awuzie and Eli Apple stepping up at the position. Linebacker Logan Wilson has been a beast so far in 2021 and is second in the NFL in interceptions with four. Jessie Bates and Vonn Bell may very well be the best safety tandem in the league and are names that are not talked about enough in mainstream sports media.
Lamar Jackson has had more bad games than good games so far this season, and the Bengals have a real defense with a healthy franchise quarterback and a future All-Pro receiver. Zac Taylor’s squad is only going to go up from here, and I think getting six points in this spot is more than enough to consider laying the dough.
The Pick: Cincinnati Bengals +6
NFL Betting Center
Baltimore Ravens Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Baltimore Ravens Game Odds, Ravens Live Odds, This Weeks Baltimore Ravens team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Baltimore team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Ravens Winning the NFL Championship, Baltimore NFL News & other info on the Baltimore Ravens. Pick the Ravens to win the Super Bowl with our Printable 2020 NFL Playoff Bracket, So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Baltimore Ravens Today!
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Baltimore Ravens at Denver Betting Analysis
- Ravens 19 vs Lions 17 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Baltimore vs Detroit Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 3 ATS Betting Picks
- Chiefs 35 vs Ravens 36 Result NFL Week 2 Score Sunday Night Football
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs at Baltimore Betting Analysis – Week 2
- Ravens 27 vs Raiders Result NFL Week 1 Score: Monday Night Football
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Week 1 Betting Preview
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Ravens vs Washington Betting Analysis & Prediction
Baltimore Ravens 2021 Scores
- Ravens 38 vs Bengals 3 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Giants 13 vs Ravens 27 Result NFL Week 16 Score
- Jaguars 14 vs Ravens 40 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Ravens 47 vs Browns 42 Result NFL Week 14 Monday Night Football Score
- Cowboys 17 vs Ravens 34 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Bengals 7 vs Dolphins 19 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Ravens 14 vs Steelers 19 Result NFL Week 12 Monday Night Football Score
- Titans 30 vs Ravens 24 Result NFL Week 11 Score
- Ravens 17 vs Patriots 23 Result NFL Week 10 Sunday Night Football Score
- Steelers 28 vs Ravens 24 Result NFL Week 8 Score
- Ravens 30 vs Eagles 28 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Bengals 3 vs Ravens 27 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Ravens 31 vs Washington 17 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Chiefs 34 vs Ravens 20 Result NFL Week 3 Monday Night Football Score
- Ravens 33 vs Texans 16 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Browns 6 vs Ravens 38 Result NFL Week 1 Score
2019/20 Baltimore Ravens Season Betting Info
This year’s NFL draft is going to be historic for the Ravens, primarily because Ozzie Newsome has stepped down as the Ravens’ General Manager. Eric DeCosta has taken over as the General Manager of the Baltimore Ravens, however, it’s said that Newsome will still have influence over team decisions.
2018/2019 Wild Card Weekend
Sunday, January 6 2019
No. 5 Los Angeles Chargers at No. 4 Baltimore, 1:05 p.m. ET (CBS)
Sports in the State of Maryland
Baltimore Ravens Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2021 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines