MMA Odds, Mix Martial Arts Fight Lines | 2021 MMA Betting
Featured MMA Lines This Week
MMA Odds, Mix Martial Arts Lines
|Highest Governing Body||International Mixed Martial Arts Federation|
|Mixed Gender||Separate male and female events|
|Type||Indoor or outdoor|
|Venue||Cage, ring, sandpit|
|Country or region||Worldwide|
Dana White’s Contender Series Week 9 Betting Analysis
There are a lot of different organizations that put together quality MMA events, but the fact of the matter is that the UFC is at the top of the heap. For most fighters, it is the equivalent of the big leagues, so it’s easy to understand why so many are desperate to get in. One path that could well lead to a contract with the UFC is the Dana White Contender Series, which is now in its 5th season. While not affiliated with the UFC, it is an opportunity for White to scout new fighters to bring in at a later date. This is a real opportunity for fighters to showcase their talents, so expect some really good fights here. Tuesday night is Week 9 of the 10-week event, let’s take a closer look at the 6 fights on the card so you can bet against their MMA odds.
MMA Betting Preview for Dana White’s Contender Series 45
Olivier Murad Vs Bin Xie
The evening begins with a Featherweight bout and a pair of fighters in great form. Murad has had 5 fights and 5 wins in his pro career, with 4 of them coming in the early rounds. Xie saw his career get off to a rocky 1-2 start, but he has been money ever since, winning 7 in a row. A good fight to start the night and I am taking Xie by submission.
Manuel Torres Vs Kolton Englund
Next up, we have a Lightweight bout that could potentially deliver some fireworks. Torres has a very respectable 11-2 record, but it is worth noting that those 2 losses have come in his last 5 fights. Englund is 9-3 and on a run that has seen him win 6 of his last 7 fights. Another really good matchup here. I am on Englund to get the KO win.
Qihui Yan Vs Karine Silva
The ladies are up next for a Flyweight bout, with both of these fighters on a good run of form. Yan comes in with an 11-3 record and a 3-fight win streak, while Silva is 11-4 and a winner in each of her last 4 fights. They look to be really evenly matched, but I like Silva to take this fight to the mat and get the win via submission.
Javid Basharat Vs Oron Kahlon
Next up is a great looking Lightweight bout that features a pair of fighters putting their unbeaten records on the line. Basharat is 10-0 and has a long list of KO wins. Kahlon is 16-0 and has rarely had to go beyond the opening round to get his wins. This has all the makings of a great fight, but one that won’t go the distance. I’m on Basharat for the KO win.
Christian Quinonez Vs Long Xiao
The penultimate fight of the night is a Bantamweight bout that features fighters in a rich vein of form. Quinonez is 15-3 overall and is on a run that has seen him win 6 of the last 7 fights. Xiao is 16-6 overall, but he has been great since starting out a little rocky as a pro, as he has now won 12 in a row. I am leaning towards Quinonez for the decision.
Jansey Silva Vs Gadzhi Omargadzhiev
The final fight of the night is a Middleweight bout that looks to be very evenly matched. Silva comes in with a 7-1 record and a 3-fight win streak after taking his first pro loss. Omargadzhiev is sitting with a perfect 12-0 record, so he is going to be a tough out for Silva. I just don’t see Omargadzhiev losing his unbeaten record and I like him for the KO win.
MMA Betting Center
Recent MMA Event History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest MMA Fight Odds, MMA Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, Mix Martial Arts Futures & Specials, News & other info on the MMA.
- Dana White’s Contender Series 40 Betting Analysis
- UFC Fight Night: Smith vs Spann Betting Odds & Picks
- Rizin Fighting Federation: RIZIN 30 Betting Analysis
- Bellator 266: Davis vs Romero Betting Analysis & Predictions
- Dana White’s Contender Series 39 Betting Analysis
- Dana White’s Contender Series 38 Betting Analysis
- UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs. Till Betting Odds & Picks
- KSW 63: Soldić vs. Kincl Betting Analysis & Predictions
- ONE Championship: Empower Betting Analysis & Predictions
- Dana White’s Contender Series 37 Betting Analysis
- UFC Fight Night: Barboza Vs Chikadze Betting Odds & Picks
- LFA 114: Souza Vs Garcia Betting Odds & Predictions
- PFL 2021 Playoffs Matches: Featherweights & Light Heavyweights Betting Predictions
- Invicta FC 44: A New Era Betting Odds Predictions
- UFC Fight Night: Cannonier Vs Gastelum Betting Odds & Picks
- Bellator 265: Kongo Vs Kharitonov Betting Analysis & Predictions
- PFL 2021 Playoffs Matches: Welterweights & Lightweights Betting Predictions
- Bellator 264: Mousasi Vs Salter Betting Analysis & Picks
Mix Martial Arts Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MMA Odds | 2021 Current MMA Betting Lines