MMA Odds, Mix Martial Arts Fight Lines | 2022 MMA Betting
Featured MMA Lines This Week
MMA Odds, Mix Martial Arts Lines
|Highest Governing Body||International Mixed Martial Arts Federation|
|Mixed Gender||Separate male and female events|
|Type||Indoor or outdoor|
|Venue||Cage, ring, sandpit|
|Country or region||Worldwide|
ONE Championship 164: Pacio Vs Brooks Betting Analysis & Predictions for Each Fight
Set your alarm and prepare for an early rise, as we have a big MMA event set to go this coming Saturday. ONE Championship 164 will have 6 fights on the main card, one of which is a Muay Thai bout. The other 5 are MMA, with a title fight sitting as the headliner for this one. Like we mentioned, though, this one gets going early, with the start time set for 5:30 AM EST. If that’s a little too early for some of you, then you can still get your wagers in early and hopefully wake up to some winning tickets. Let’s now break down the main card and make some predictions as we go so you can all set to place your bet against the ONE Championship Odds.
MMA Betting Picks for ONE Championship 164: Pacio Vs Brooks Event
Jhanlo Mark Sangiao Vs Matias Farinelli
We get the ball rolling with a Featherweight bout, and an interesting on at that, as both fighters are unbeaten. Sangiao is 4-0, winning his first fight with ONE in the opening round. Farinelli is a little better at 5-0, but this will be his first bout under the ONE Championship banner. This should be a good one, but I’m giving the edge to Sangiao.
Jeremy Pacatiw Vs Tial Thang
This Featherweight bout is an important one for both fighters, as they could both use a win. Pactiw is coming off a loss and is now 2-2 in his last 4 to fall to 11-5 overall. Thang saw his last fight end in a draw, which means that he is now winless in his last 2. Pacatiw is much more experienced and should use that to get the win here.
Geje Eustaquio Vs Yong Hu
The Bantamweight fighters in this one both have decent record, but they have also had issues with consistency. Eustaquio is 14-8 overall and 11-7 with ONE, and while he has been a little up and down, he has won each of his last 2. Hu is 9-4 overall and is coming off a loss, which was his first defeat with ONE after 5 straight wins. I think Eustaquio gets the nod here.
Brandon Vera Vs Amir Aliakbari
The big men are up next for a Heavyweight bout that looks unlikely to go the distance. Vera could really use the win in this one, as he is now on a run of 2 straight losses. Aliakbari lost his first 2 fights with ONE, but he broke that goose egg with a win last time out. I think he wins again here with the KO.
Superlek Kiatmoo Vs Panpayak Jitmuangnon
For the co-main event of the night, we move away from MMA and into the world of Muay Thai. Kiatmoo switches between Muay Thai and kickboxing and has more success in this realm, going 6-0 in Muay Thai. It’s the same story for Jitmuangnon, but he does not have the experience of his opponent, which is why I like Kiatmoo for the win.
Joshua Pacio Vs Jarred Brooks
We close the night out with a battle for the ONE Flyweight Championship, with Pacio looking to defend his title. He comes into this one with a 20-3 record and a 4-fight win streak to his name. Brooks is an impressive 19-2, going a perfect 3-0 under the ONE banner. Given his current form, I think Brooks will be the new champion.
MMA Betting Center
Recent MMA Event History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest MMA Fight Odds, MMA Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, Mix Martial Arts Futures & Specials, News & other info on the MMA.
- LFA 145: Assis Vs Murray Betting Favorites, Fights Analysis & Predictions
- ONE Championship 162: Zhang Vs Di Bella Betting Analysis & Predictions for Each Fight
- UFC 280 Early Odds and Fights Preview: Two Titles at Stake
- UFC Fight Night: Grasso Vs Araujo Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- KSW 75: Chuzhigaev Vs Erslan Betting Analysis & Predictions
- LFA 144: Gafurov Vs Silva Betting Favorites, Fights Analysis & Predictions
- UFC 280 and UFC 281 Odds For Every Prelim and Main Fights
- Cage Warriors 144: Wooding Vs Martignoni Odds, Analysis & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Dern Vs Yan Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- Bellator 286: Pitbull vs Borics Betting Analysis & Picks for Each Fight
- ONE Championship 161: Petchmorakot Vs Tawanchai Betting Analysis & Predictions for Each Fight
- Invicta FC 49: Delboni vs DeCoursey Betting Analysis & Predictions
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 10 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
- Bellator 285: Henderson vs Queally Betting Analysis & Picks for Each Fight
- Cage Warriors 143: Sanchez Vs Lynch Betting Analysis & MMA Picks
- Premature UFC 280 Oliveira Vs Makhachev Betting Analysis and Picks
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 9 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen Vs Song Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
Mix Martial Arts Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MMA Odds | 2022 Current MMA Betting Lines
MMA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Mix Martial Arts Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.