Houston Texans Odds, NFL Betting Lines this Weekend | 2021 Texans Super Bowl Odds
houston texans Schedule
houston texans Standings
houston texans Injuries
Most recent posts
This Week NFL Odds : Week 7 NFL Betting Lines
Houston Texans Odds
2021 Houston Texans Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Houston Texans (2002–present)|
NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis
The reeling Houston Texans are in the desert on Sunday to square off against the first-place Arizona Cardinals.
The undefeated Arizona Cardinals look to improve to 7-0 when they host the 1-5 Houston Texans on Sunday. The Cardinals sit atop the NFC West and are coming off an impressive win in Cleveland last week. The Texans have dropped five straight and were soundly beaten by Indianapolis in Week 6.
The Cardinals enter this matchup as massive 17.5 point favorites. The total for this game is currently set at 47.5. The kickoff is scheduled for 4:25 pm EST, and you can watch this game on CBS or DAZN. It’s time we take a look at both teams and how they arrive to this match between Texans and Cardinals so you can bet against their NFL odds.
NFL Betting Preview for Texans vs Cardinals
Kyler Murray Is Only Getting Better
Coming into the 2021 season, I thought the league would clamp down and figure out Kyler Murray. The 2020 Cards lost five out of their last seven games, and it looked like Murray, and the offense had come back down to earth. Boy, was I ever wrong?
Murray has an elite passer rating of 116.2 through six games and has already thrown 14 touchdown passes. Murray has been crazy efficient, completing 73.8% of his passes, and has only turned the ball over four times.
Defensively, the Cardinals java improved, and the acquisition of J.J. Watt in the offseason has certainly played a factor. Although Arizona is still vulnerable against the run, opposing teams are only averaging 214.8 passing yards per game against Vance Joseph’s unit.
Arizona will be a little short up front on Sunday, as they will be without Pro Bowl pass rusher Chandler Jones as he remains on the Covid-19 reserve list.
Houston We Have A Problem
The trainwreck Deshaun Watson saga in the offseason has bled into the Texans season, as they’re in a complete tailspin. Other than a Week 1 win over the Jaguars, Houston has been a complete mess from the top down.
Backup quarterback Tyrod Taylor is injured, and third-stringer Davis Mills has been an absolute disaster as his replacement. Mills has been thrust into the starting role in his rookie year and has thrown more interceptions than touchdowns. The former Stanford grad has a passer rating of 73.2 and has constantly played from behind thanks to the Texan’s woeful defense.
Lovie Smith’s unit is allowing over 400 yards per game and are especially bad against the run. Look for Arizona to play to their pace on the ground with running backs Chase Edmonds and James Connor. It also helps when you have one of the most electric dual threats at quarterback in Murray, as you can scheme in quarterback option plays.
The Colts beat the Texans by 28 last week, so there’s no reason why Arizona can’t do the same on their home turf. Cardinals fans haven’t felt this jovial about their team in a while, and for a good reason. This potent team is complete on both sides of the ball and should have this game in their hands by halftime.
The Pick: Arizona Cardinals -17.5
NFL Betting Center
Houston Texans Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Houston Texans Game Odds, Texans Live Odds, This Weeks Houston Texans team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Texans Winning the NFL Championship, Houston NFL News & other info on the Houston Texans. Pick the Texans to win the Super Bowl with our Printable 2020 NFL Playoff Bracket, So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Houston Texans Today!
- Panthers 24 vs Texans 9 Result NFL Week 3 Score: Thursday Night Football
- Carolina vs Houston | Texans Starting Rookie QB
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Carolina Panthers at Houston Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 3 ATS Betting Picks
- Texans 21 vs Browns 31 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- NFL Houston vs Cleveland Betting Analysis – Week 2
- Jaguars 21 vs Texans 37 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Jaguars vs Texans Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Bucs vs Texans NFL | Final Tune-Up For Super Bowl Champs
Houston Texans 2021 Scores
- Titans 41 vs Texans 38 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Bengals 37 vs Texans 31 Result NFL Week 16 Score
- Texans 20 vs Colts 27 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Texans 7 vs Bears 36 Result NFL Week 14 Score
- Colts 26 vs Texans 20 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Texans 41 vs Lions 25 Result NFL Week 12 Thursday Night Football Score
- Patriots 20 vs Texans 27 Result NFL Week 11 Score
- Texans 7 vs Browns 10 Result NFL Week 10 Score
- Packers 35 vs Texans 20 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Texans 36 vs Titans 42 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Jaguars 14 vs Texans 30 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Vikings 31 vs Texans 23 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Texans 21 vs Steelers 28 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Ravens 33 vs Texans 16 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Texans 20 vs Chiefs 34 Result NFL Week 1 Score
2019/20 Houston Texans Season Betting Info
The Houston Texans are close to their 2019 NFL draft, and Texans fans are beginning to ask questions towards the team’s uncertain future. The Texans have two second-round picks after trading Duane Brown back in 2017. However, because of the recent trades, the team will not have a fourth round pick, unless they make another trade.
Deshaun Watson is clearly the future of the Texans, with his second year with the Texans approaching. While his start with the team was uncertain after a beginning with injury, Watson is looking to play his best season yet with a great defensive line giving him confidence.
2019 Wild Card Weekend
Saturday, January 5 2019
No. 6 Indianapolis at No. 3 Houston, 4:35 p.m. ET (ESPN/ABC)
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Houston Texans Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2021 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines