Pittsburgh Steelers Odds, NFL Betting Lines this Week | Steelers Super Bowl 2022 Odds to Win
Most recent posts
Pittsburgh Steelers Odds
2022 Pittsburgh Steelers Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||Pittsburgh Pirates (1933–1939) |
Pittsburgh Steelers (1940–1942; 1945–present)
Phil-Pitt "Steagles" (1943)
|League Titles||6 (Super Bowl championships) 1974 (IX), 1975 (X), 1978 (XIII), 1979 (XIV), 2005 (XL), 2008 (XLIII)|
|Conference Titles||8 (AFC) 1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 1995, 2005, 2008, 2010|
Steelers vs Colts Lines & Prediction – NFL Week 12 Odds for MNF
Two teams desperate for something positive take to the field at Lucas Oil Stadium on Monday night when Pittsburgh takes on the Indianapolis Colts. Neither team projects to make the playoffs. But both have yet to be eliminated from playoff contention. Can the Steelers grab their fourth win of the season? Or will Indianapolis lock down their fifth victory? Check out NFL Odds, analysis, and a free pick for Colts hosting Steelers.
NFL Week 12 Betting Preview for Pittsburgh Steelers at Indianapolis
Monday Night Football: Pittsburgh versus Indianapolis Odds and Match Info
- When: Monday, Nov. 28 at 8:15 pm ET
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN
- TV / Streaming: ESPN / ESPN+
- ATS Odds: Indianapolis -2.5
- Money line Odds: Pittsburgh +115 / Indianapolis -140
- Over/Under Odds: 39.5
Why bet on Pittsburgh versus Indianapolis?
The Steelers’ defense gives up a lot of passing yards. But Pittsburgh is solid against the rush. The road team has a big chance of stopping Indianapolis’ rushing attack.
If that happens, the Steelers will force the Colts to pass the ball. Indianapolis’ passing attack has been dreadful this season. So Pittsburgh should have the edge if the Colts must pass.
Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 312.2
- Passing Yards: 204.4
- Rushing Yards: 107.8
- Points Scored: 17.0
- Turnovers: 14
Pittsburgh Steelers Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 375.5
- Passing Yards: 2727.1
- Rushing Yards: 103.4
- Points Scored: 24.4
- Takeaways: 14
Why bet on Indianapolis versus Pittsburgh?
Indianapolis heads into this game off a loss, but the Colts played great in NFL Week 11 versus a much better team than the Steelers. Facing the Philadelphia Eagles, many didn’t expect the Colts to have much chance.
Indianapolis pushed Philly throughout, losing by a single point, 17-16, at the final whistle. The Colts are 2-0 ATS in Jeff Saturday’s two games as head coach. Indianapolis is playing much better with Saturday on the sidelines than former coach Frank Reich.
Indianapolis Colts Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 321.4
- Passing Yards: 222.6
- Rushing Yards: 98.7
- Points Scored: 15.7
- Turnovers: 19
Indianapolis Colts Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 307.6
- Passing Yards: 194.2
- Rushing Yards: 113.5
- Points Scored: 20.0
- Takeaways: 10
Steelers at Colts Relevant Trends
- Steelers are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games on the road
- Pittsburgh is 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 versus the AFC
- Under is 6-1 in the Steelers’ last 7 after an ATS loss
- Colts are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games following a straight up loss
- Indianapolis is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games versus a team with a losing record
- Under is 6-1 in the Colts’ last 7 home games
Pittsburgh Steelers vs Indianapolis Colts Final Betting Prediction
At first glance, the Colts should win this. But there are a few things in Pittsburgh’s favor. First, the Steelers have beaten the Colts in 7 straight games.
Fourteen seasons have passed since Indianapolis last beat Pittsburgh. Second, Pittsburgh running back Najee Harris has rumbled for 187 combined yards in Pittsburgh’s last couple of games.
Third, Steelers’ DE TJ Watt is one-hundred percent healthy. If the Steelers can force the Colts to abandon the run, Watt and his mates will tee off on close to immobile quarterback Matt Ryan.
No doubt, this can go either way. But since nothing happened over the weekend to change things, the road squad with the edge, and the one offering better odds, gets the call.
NFL Week 12 Pick: Pittsburgh +115
NFL Betting Center
Pittsburgh Steelers Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Pittsburgh Steelers Game Odds, Steelers Live Odds, This Weeks Pittsburgh Steelers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Pittsburgh team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Steelers Winning the NFL Championship, Pittsburgh NFL News & other info on the Pittsburgh Steelers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Pittsburgh Steelers Today!
- Buccaneers 18 vs Steelers 20 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Buccaneers vs Steelers Lines & Prediction – NFL Week 6 Betting Picks
- Best NFL Week 6 Lines and Picks: Teams to Certainly Win their Game
- Steelers 3 vs Bills 38 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Steelers vs Bills Lines & Picks for Week 5 of the 2022 NFL Season
- NFL Week 5 Parlay Picks & Lines for the Top Games of the Week
- NFL Betting Predictions for the Teams to Lose their Week 5 Match
- NFL Betting Predictions for the Teams to Likely Win their Week 5 Match
- Jets 24 vs Steelers 20 Result NFL Week 4 Score
Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Scores
- Steelers vs Colts Lines & Prediction – NFL Week 12 Odds for MNF
- Packers 33 vs Eagles 40 Result NFL Week 12 Sunday Night Football Score
- Saints 0 vs 49ers 13 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Rams 10 vs Chiefs 26 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Chargers 25 vs Cardinals 24 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Raiders 40 vs Seahawks 34 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Bengals 20 vs Titans 16 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Buccaneers 17 vs Browns 23 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Texans 15 vs Dolphins 30 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Ravens 27 vs Jaguars 28 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Bears 10 vs Jets 31 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Broncos 10 vs Panthers 23 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Falcons 13 vs Commanders 19 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs Indianapolis Colts Lines & Picks for MNF – NFL Week 12 Odds
- Patriots 26 vs Vikings 33 Result NFL Week 12 Thanksgiving Football Score
- Giants 20 vs Cowboys 28 Result NFL Week 12 Thanksgiving Football Score
- Bills 28 vs Lions 25 Result NFL Week 12 Thanksgiving Football Score
- 49ers 38 vs Cardinals 10 Result NFL Week 11 Monday Night Football Score
Sports in the State of Pennsylvania
NCAA Teams | Division I
Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2022 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.