Arizona Cardinals Odds, NFL Betting Lines this Weekend | 2021 Cardinals Super Bowl Odds
arizona cardinals Schedule
arizona cardinals Standings
arizona cardinals Injuries
Most recent posts
2This Week NFL Odds : Week 6 NFL Betting Lines
Arizona Cardinals Odds
2021 Arizona Cardinals Betting News
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||Chicago Cardinals: (1920–1943, 1945–1959)
St. Louis Cardinals: (1960–1987)
Phoenix Cardinals: (1988–1993)
Arizona Cardinals: (1994–present)
|Arena||Vivint Smart Home Arena|
|League Titles||2 (pre-AFL–NFL merger) 1925, 1947|
|Conference Titles||1 (NFC) 2008|
NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis
Two teams with Super Bowl aspirations will meet on Sunday in the Dawg Pound, as the Cleveland Browns will host the Arizona Cardinals. The Cardinals are the NFL’s lone undefeated team, and heading into Cleveland will be their toughest challenge to date. The 3-2 Browns lost a heartbreaker last week to the Los Angeles Chargers in a high-scoring affair. The Browns’ two losses on the season have come at the hands of two of the top teams in the AFC, in the Kansas City Chiefs and the Chargers. With all that being said, it’s time we take a look at the upcoming match between the Cardinals and the Browns so you can bet against their NFL odds.
NFL Betting Preview for Cardinals vs Browns
Cleveland Browns Analysis
Cleveland has played well at home as of late, winning five of their last six games at FirstEnergy Stadium. Over the years, the Browns have been a laughingstock throughout the league, however, things have changed. The Browns have turned themselves into a Super Bowl contender.
The Browns offense is capable of putting up points in bunches. Cleveland’s ground attack is second-to-none, as the running back duo of Nick Chubb & Kareem Hunt are averaging nearly 150 yards per game between them. Chubb has over 500 yards on the ground with four touchdowns scored.
Baker Mayfield leads the Browns’ passing attack. Mayfield has improved each season and could be Cleveland’s long-term solution to the Browns revolving door of quarterbacks. Mayfield has a lot of weapons at his disposal.
One area that has plagued Cleveland over the years is its defense. That hasn’t been the case this season. The Browns defense has sparked them and has allowed an average of 22 points per game. Myles Garrett has become one of the top defensive players in the league. His seven sacks puts him among the top pass rushers in the league.
Arizona Cardinals Analysis
Winners of four of their last five road games, and still undefeated, the Arizona Cardinals have all of the momentum heading into this matchup. Kyler Murray has thrown for over 1500 yards with 10 touchdowns this season. The Cardinals have one of the best groups of receivers in the league, and their running back tandem of Chase Edmonds and James Conner can hold its own.
The biggest surprise of the season may be the Arizona defense. With the emergence of Isaiah Simmons, the pass rush of Chandler Jones, and the secondary leadership of Budda Baker, the Cardinals’ defense has been very good this season. While they’re giving up a little over 350 yards per game, they are only giving up 19 points per game.
This could be one of the best games of the season thus far. Vegas thinks that this will be the week that the Cardinals lose, as they’ve made the Browns a 2.5-point favorite. In looking at some of the betting numbers, the numbers tend to favor the Cardinals. Arizona is 4-1 against the spread in its last five road games. The Cardinals are also 4-1 against the spread in the last five games. Cleveland is 2-5 against the spread in its last seven games.
We think that this will be the week that the Cardinals go down. Cleveland is due to win a big game. They win by three and cover the spread.
NFL Betting Center
Arizona Cardinals Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Arizona Cardinals Game Odds, Cardinals Live Odds, This Weeks Arizona Cardinals team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Arizona team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cardinals Winning the NFL Championship, Arizona NFL News & other info on the Arizona Cardinals. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Arizona Cardinals Today!
- Vikings 33 vs Cardinals 34 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Minnesota Vikings at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Week 2 Games to Must Watch & Bet On
- Cardinals 38 vs Titans 13 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Cardinals vs Titans Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Underdog NFL Teams Confident to Make the 2021 Playoffs
- 2021 NFL Week 1 Betting Favorites and Analysis
- Cardinals vs Saints NFL | Will New Orleans Name Starting QB?
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Kansas City at Arizona Betting Analysis
Arizona Cardinals 2021 Scores
- Cardinals 7 vs Rams 18 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- 49ers 20 vs Cardinals 12 Result NFL Week 16 Score
- Eagles 26 vs Cardinals 33 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Cardinals 26 vs Giants 7 Result NFL Week 14 Score
- Rams 38 vs Cardinals 28 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Cardinals 17 vs Patriots 20 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Cardinals 21 vs Seahawks 28 Result NFL Week 11 Thursday Night Football Score
- Bills 30 vs Cardinals 32 Result NFL Week 10 Score
- Seahawks 34 vs Cardinals 37 Result NFL Week 7 Sunday Night Football Score
- Cardinals 38 vs Cowboys 10 Result NFL Week 6 Monday Night Football Score
- Cardinals 30 vs Jets 10 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Cardinals 21 vs Panthers 31 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Lions 26 vs Cardinals 23 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Washington 15 vs Cardinals 30 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Cardinals 24 vs 49ers 20 Result NFL Week 1 Score
2019/20 Arizona Cardinals Season Betting Info
The Arizona Cardinals are starting their offseason workouts on April 8th, and it’s anticipated that Josh Rosen will be participating. According to reports, Rosen will be anticipated to join the Cardinals during their team workouts. It was speculated for some time that the Cardinals were going to trade Rosen (the first-round 2018 pick), however, it seems Arizona is setting down with Rosen for the time being. Arizona fans will be watching the NFL first-round draft with all eyes as April 25th approaches.
Sports in the State of Arizona
Arizona Cardinals Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2021 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines