New England Patriots
New England Patriots Odds, NFL Betting Lines this Weekend | 2021 Patriots Super Bowl Odds
new england patriots Schedule
new england patriots Standings
new england patriots Injuries
Most recent posts
This Week NFL Odds : Week 7 NFL Betting Lines
New England Patriots Odds
2021 New England Patriots Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||Boston Patriots (1960–1970)
Bay State Patriots (1971)
New England Patriots (1971–present)
|League Titles||6 (Super Bowl championships) 2001 (XXXVI), 2003 (XXXVIII), 2004 (XXXIX), 2014 (XLIX), 2016 (LI), 2018 (LIII)|
|Conference Titles||11 (AFC) 1963, 1978, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
NY Jets vs New England | NFL Betting Preview and Matchup
We have our first rematch of the 2021 NFL regular season on Sunday as the New England Patriots and rookie QB Mac Jones try to complete the season sweep of the New York Jets and rookie QB Zach Wilson. The Pats are TD favorites on the NFL odds.
How to Bet Jets at Patriots NFL Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, 1 PM ET
- Where: Gillette Stadium
- TV: CBS
- Radio: http://www.siriusxm.com/nfl
- Stream Option: NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV
- Opening NFL Lines: Patriots -7 (total 42.5)
In Week 2, the Patriots beat the Jets 25-6. Damien Harris and James White had touchdown runs and the Patriots intercepted Jets QB Zach Wilson four times. Mac Jones was an efficient 22-for-30 for 186 yards. It was New England’s 11th straight win in the series. That streak is tied for the second-longest winning streak in team history. The Patriots beat Buffalo 15 straight times from 2003 through 2010 and also own an 11-game winning streak against Buffalo.
New England leads the series, 70-54-1 overall. The Patriots are 37-25-1 all-time in home games against the Jets, including 17-4 at Gillette Stadium.
Why Bet on NY Jets?
The Jets were off in Week 6 and lost in London to Atlanta 27-20 in Week 5. Zach Wilson completed 19-of-32 passes for 192 yards with an interception. Wilson took a step back after throwing for 297 yards and two touchdowns in a win over the Titans in the previous game. It was the second time in three games he’s thrown for under 200 yards, and he’s been held without a touchdown in all but two games. The Jets have yet to score in the first quarter this season.
What’s the key to changing that? “We gotta stop with the MEs (mental errors),” WR Corey Davis said. “That’s really where it starts.” Davis said they “got a lot of things figured out” during the bye week.
The Jets’ best performance on the ground came against the Patriots in Week 2 with 152 yards on 31 carries (4.9 avg). Rookie RB Michael Carter led the way with 11 attempts for 59 yards (5.4 avg) followed by Ty Johnson’s 12 carries for 50 yards (4.2). Outside of that game, however, the Jets have totaled 218 yards, averaging 2.9 yards per carry.
Top Jets linebacker CJ Mosley is in question for this one. He suffered a hamstring injury late in the loss to the Falcons. He expressed optimism about playing Sunday, but his history with soft-tissue injuries is in the back of his mind. In 2019, he returned prematurely from a groin injury and wound up making it worse.
With Jarrad Davis, a free agent signing, still dealing with a nagging ankle injury sustained in the preseason and unlikely to make his season debut in Week 7, Coach Robert Saleh said he believes Mosley will be ready to face the Patriots. After five games, he leads the team in tackles (45 total, 25 solo).
Safety Marcus Maye is poised to return from a two-game ankle injury. Maye has 23 tackles, 2 tackles for loss, 1 sack and 1 pass defense while taking 190 snaps. Left tackle Mekhi Becton is still a few weeks away from returning to action after his knee surgery.
Why Bet on New England?
The Pats (2-4) lost a wild 35-29 OT game at home last Sunday to Dallas. The Cowboys led 17-14 entering the fourth quarter and then the teams traded five scores in the period, three in the final 2 1/2 minutes. Dallas hadn’t won at New England since 1987 and was 0-5 against Belichick.
Pats rookie QB Mac Jones completed 15-of-21 passes for 229 yards, two touchdowns and an interception. A big chunk of Jones’ production came on a stunning 75-yard touchdown strike to Kendrick Bourne with 2:11 remaining. Damien Harris rushed 18 times for 101 yards and a touchdown in the Patriots’ Week 6 overtime loss to the Cowboys, adding a seven-yard reception. The 100-yard effort was Harris’ first since Week 1.
New England has lost linebacker Chase Winovich to injured reserve with a hamstring injury. He will miss at least the next three games. Winovich has just seven tackles (four solo, three assists) in six games played this season. He’s been on the field for just 18.8 percent of the team’s defensive snaps.
Matthew Judon leads the Patriots with 6½ sacks. His career high is 9½ sacks in 2019 when he played for Baltimore. The Patriots have had a player reach at least 10 sacks in 15 seasons. Judon has registered two games with at least two sacks in 2021. The Patriots record for the most two-sack games in a season is six by Andre Tippett in 1984.
The Patriots will be looking for their 22nd series sweep against the Jets and a season sweep for the sixth straight season. It would be the 13th sweep under Bill Belichick and their 15th under Robert Kraft. New England is 41-16 against the Jets since Kraft purchased the team in 1994. New England’s 70 overall victories over the Jets (including two playoff wins) are the second most over any single opponent, trailing only the 76 all-time wins over Buffalo.
Belichick has a 97-35 (.735) all-time regular season record against the AFC East as head coach of the Patriots in the regular season, including a 33-10 record against the Jets.
- Jets are 7-19 ATS in their last 26 road games.
- Jets are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games in October.
- Jets are 5-15 ATS in their last 20 vs. AFC East.
- Patriots are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games overall.
- Patriots are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games as a favorite.
- Jets are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 meetings.
- Patriots 27, Jets 20
NFL Betting Center
New England Patriots Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest New England Patriots Game Odds, Patriots Live Odds, This Weeks New England Patriots team totals, spreads and lines. The latest New England team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Patriots Winning the NFL Championship, New England NFL News & other info on the New England Patriots. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the New England Patriots Today!
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Week 4 O/U Betting Picks
- Saints 28 vs 13 Patriots Result NFL Week 3 Score
- NFL New Orleans Saints vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 3
- Patriots 25 vs Jets 6 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- New England Patriots vs New York Jets Week 2 | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Dolphins 17 vs Patriots 16 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- NFL Miami Dolphins at New England Betting Analysis – Week 1
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Patriots vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Patriots vs Eagles Betting Analysis
New England Patriots 2021 Scores
- Bills 38 vs Patriots 9 Result NFL Week 16 Monday Night Football Score
- Patriots 12 vs Dolphins 22 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Patriots 3 vs Rams 24 Result NFL Week 14 Thursday Night Football Score
- Patriots 45 vs Chargers 0 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Cardinals 17 vs Patriots 20 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Patriots 20 vs Texans 27 Result NFL Week 11 Score
- Ravens 17 vs Patriots 23 Result NFL Week 10 Sunday Night Football Score
- Patriots 21 vs Bills 24 Result NFL Week 8 Score
- 49ers 33 vs Patriots 6 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Broncos 18 vs Patriots 12 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Patriots 10 vs Chiefs 26 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Raiders 20 vs Patriots 36 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Patriots 30 vs Seahawks 35 Result NFL Week 2 Sunday Night Football Score
- Dolphins 11 vs Patriots 21 Result NFL Week 1 Score
Patriots Road to 2020 Super Bowl 53
Los Angles Rams Lose | 3 vs 13 | New England Patriots Win
Super Bowl LIII Game, AFC Champion New England defeated NFC Champion Los Angeles Rams | 13 - 3 in Atlanta | Tom Brady, Bill Belichick become the oldest wining coach and quarterback, guiding the New England Patriots to their 6th Super Bowl win and biggest winning Super Bowl Margin. This was archived despite the match being the lowest scoring in Super Bowl History which was unexpected with the two high powered offenses on display, Julian Edelman revived the Super Bowl MVP.
AFC Championship Game, No. 2 New England defeated No. 1 Kansas City | 37 - 31 in Kansas City | Tom Brady and the New England Patriots have for the second time reached the Super Bowl for 3 consecutive years, which they achieved this year by beating the Kansas City Chiefs in the second OT Game of the day.
No. 5 L.A. Chargers eliminated by No. 2 New England | 28 – 41 in New England | The New England Patriots begin their quest to return to the Super Bowl beating the Los Angeles Chargers 41-28 to reach the AFC Championship game for the eighth consecutive season.
2020 Super Bowl Props Bets, Super Bowl LIV Prop Betting Odds & Lines
- Super Bowl 54 Future MVP Prop Bet
- Super Bowl LIV 1st Half Prop Bets
- 2020 Super Bowl 1st Quarter Prop Bets
- Super Bowl 54 Coin Toss Props
- Super Bowl LIV National Anthem Props
- 2020 Super Bowl Halftime Show Props
- Super Bowl 54 Announcer Props
- Super Bowl LIV Main Props
- Super Bowl 54 Away Team Prop Bets
- 2020 Super Bowl Home Team Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV Field Goals Prop Bet
- Super Bowl 54 Touchdowns Prop Bet
- 2020 Super Bowl Game Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV TD Scorers Prop Bet
- Super Bowl 54 Quarterback Prop Bets
- 2020 Super Bowl Running Back Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV Receivers Props
- Super Bowl 54 Defensive Props
- 2020 Super Bowl Cross Sports Props
- Super Bowl LIV Historical Matchups Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV Gatorade Shower Prop Bet
2018 Super Bowl 52 Result & Score
Philadelphia Eagles Win | 42 vs 33 | New England Patriots Lose
2018 NFC Champion New England Patriots were favorites with a -4.5 point spread (Over/Under at 48 points)
The game was played on February 4, 2018, at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota
See what we thought about the 2017/2018 New England Patriots in last years lead up to Super Bowl 52
2017 Super Bowl 51 Result & Score
Atlanta Hawks Lose | 28 vs 34 | New England Patriots Win
2017 NFC Champion New England Patriots were favorites with a -3 point spread (Over/Under at 58.5 points)
The game was played on February 5, 2017, at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas
Sports in the State of Massachusetts
NCAA Teams | Division I
New England Patriots Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2021 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines