Winter Olympics Odds, Beijing Olympics Lines | 2022 Olympic Games Betting
Featured 2022 Olympic Games Lines
Olympic Odds Beijing 2022
Olympic Games Betting | China 2022 Winter Games
From Olympic Snowboarding, skiing, and bobsled, to which country will win the most medals, MyBookie has the sports betting odds for all the sports that Beijing's 2022 Winter Olympics has to offer.
|2022 Winter Olympics||Beijing, China|
|Olympics Inaugurated||1896 | Athens, Greece|
|Next Olympics Event||2024 Summer Olympics | Paris, France|
Updated 2022 Winter Olympics Betting Analysis for Friday Events and Thursday Recap
It should be an exciting final weekend of the Beijing Olympics, headlined by Friday’s action where Russia and Sweden are playing for a chance to play Finland in Sunday’s men’s hockey gold medal game. ROC is off to a 1-0 lead in the 2nd period and are -420 favorites live.
There are a whopping 11 medals on the line Friday night/early Saturday and four more on Sunday, including the men’s hockey gold medal game, women’s gold in curling, and the 4-man bobsleigh.
Let’s get to the Thursday recap and a rundown for Friday’s events so you can get ready to continue betting against the Olympics Odds.
Winter Olympics Betting Rundown for Friday, February 18th
What Has Already Happened
Canada took down the United States 8-5 in men’s curling, winning the bronze and sending the Americans home without a medal after winning gold four years ago in Pyeongchang. It’s not a total surprise that the U.S. did not place, considering they were +1200 to repeat before the games started.
Norway added to their leading medal tally with a dominant showing in the biathlon. They brought home four medals combined in the women’s 12.5km mass start and the men’s 15km mass start, with Johannes Thingnes Boe bringing home gold in the latter.
That is Boe’s fourth career Olympic gold medal and was the 15th for Norway in these games, breaking the record Germany set four years ago.
Finland was a -345 favorite in their men’s hockey semifinal matchup with Slovakia and came home with a 2-0 win.
Canada added another three medals outside of their bronze in curling, taking home the silver and bronze in women’s freestyle halfpipe skiing and another silver in the men’s 1000m speed skating.
Friday’s Competition Rundown
Sweden and Great Britain will meet for men’s curling gold late Friday/early Saturday. Great Britain was the +185 favorite before the competition and are -125 favorites over the Swedes in the finale.
The pair skating gold will be decided on Friday night with Anastasia Mishina and Aleksandr Galliamov, the +145 favorite despite going into the free skate in 3rd place after the short program.
Han Cong and Sui Wenjing have value at +159, considering they are two-time world champions chasing their first gold. They scored an 84.25 in the short program, breaking their own world record.
The United States should have a solid chance at a medal in Friday’s men’s freeski halfpipe final, considering all four skiers advanced for the final three runs.
Aaron Blunck was 1st in qualifying, and he’ll be joined by Birk Irving, David Wise, and Alex Ferreira. Blunck is still +250 right behind Nico Porteous of New Zealand.
Bart Swings of Belgium is the +215 favorite in the men’s 1000m mass start event but can Joey Mantia (+300) give him a run?
Dutch speed skater Irene Schouten (-182) looks poised to run away with the women’s mass start final. She’s already set the Olympic record in the 3000m earlier these games, and Canadian Ivanie Blondin is expected to be her next closest competitor but at +500.
Slovakia has made the men’s hockey gold medal game, and they played well against Finland despite the 2-0 loss. Expect them to be underdogs against either Russia or Sweden, whoever loses the semifinal game.
Hopefully, it was a profitable winter games; see you in four years in Italy.
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet Olympics Today
MyBookie Odds for the Games
Olympics Betting Center
Olympics Betting | Olympic Games News
- 2022 Winter Olympics Odds: Ice Hockey Betting Analysis
- Olympics Women’s Basketball Gold Medal Match: USA vs Japan
- Olympics Men’s Baseball Bronze and Gold Medal Matches Betting Preview
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Boxing Betting Options for Gold Medal Matches
- Olympics Men’s Basketball Gold Medal Match Betting Preview: USA vs France
- Olympics Men’s & Women’s Soccer Gold Medal Matches Betting Preview
- Olympics Men’s & Women’s Basketball Semi-Finals Betting Preview
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Basketball: Semi-Final Matches to Bet On
- Olympics Women’s Soccer Bronze Medal Betting Preview: Australia vs USA
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Betting Options for Aug. 4th & 5th Events
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Betting: Golf Women’s and Men’s Weekly Rundown
- Olympics Men’s Soccer Semi-finals Betting Preview: Brazil vs Mexico, Spain vs Japan
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s & Women’s Basketball: Quarterfinal Matches to Bet On
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Soccer: Semi-Finals Matches to Bet On August 3rd
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s & Women’s Soccer: Quarter-Final Matches to Bet On
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Boxing Betting Options for the Weekend
- Tokyo 2020 Olympics – Event Rundown: What Can I Bet On the Weekend?
- Tokyo 2020 Olympics – Event Rundown: What Can I Bet On Friday, July 30th?
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Betting Options for July 29th Events
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Betting: Golf – 3 Names To Keep An Eye On
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Basketball: Matches to Bet On July 28th
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Volleyball Events During the Week
- Olympic Men’s Basketball Odds: Team USA vs. Iran
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Tennis Betting Events During the Week
2022 Olympics Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Olympic Games Betting | Bet on Olympic Sports Gold