los angeles rams
Los Angeles Rams Odds, NFL Betting Lines this Weekend | 2021 Rams Super Bowl Odds
los angeles rams Schedule
los angeles rams Standings
los angeles rams Injuries
Most recent posts
This Week NFL Odds : Week 7 NFL Betting Lines
Los Angeles Rams Odds
2021 Los Angeles Rams Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Cleveland Rams (1936–1942, 1944–1945) |
Suspended operations (1943)
Los Angeles Rams (1946–1994, 2016–present)
St. Louis Rams (1995–2015)
|Arena||Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum|
|League Titles||3 (1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1945, 1951 |
(Super Bowl championships) 1999 (XXXIV)
|Conference Titles||7 (NFL National) 1950, 1951 |
(NFL Western) 1955
(NFC) 1979, 1999, 2001, 2018
NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
Two teams at the opposite end of the NFL spectrum will square off this weekend as the Los Angeles Rams will host the Detroit Lions. The Lions are currently winless on the season, while the Rams are 5-1.
The Rams’ one loss came at the hands of the undefeated Arizona Cardinals. The Rams have set themselves up nicely to contend for a spot in the Super Bowl, which will be held at their home stadium, SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles. With that in mind, check out our NFL Betting analysis for the upcoming match between the Detroit Lions versus Los Angeles Rams.
NFL Betting Preview for Detroit Lions at Los Angeles
Los Angeles Rams Analysis
When Matthew Stafford was acquired for Jared Goff and draft picks, the Rams made it known that they were all in on making a run at the Super Bowl. Stafford was the piece that Sean McVay felt that he was missing over the last couple of years.
Combining Stafford with Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, and Tyler Higbee has made for a very good offense. The Rams have put up 179 points this season, and that has put them among the league’s top-scoring offenses. In scoring nearly 30 points per game, it’s awfully hard to slow the Rams offense down.
Defensively, the Rams have two of the top players in the league-leading the way. Jalen Ramsey is one of the league’s top cornerbacks, while Aaron Donald is arguably the best defensive player in the league. Donald always draws two offensive linemen, and yet he still finds ways to make tackles and get to the quarterback.
The Rams defense has given up 127 points on the season, which puts them among the league leaders. They also average nearly two turnovers per game, which then puts their high-powered offense back on the field.
Detroit Lions Analysis
When Dan Campbell took over the Lions, he knew it would be tough, but he didn’t think that they would be 0-6 at this point in the season. Detroit has come very close to winning a couple of games, but they just haven’t been able to get over the hump.
Jared Goff has done an admirable job leading the Lions, but after Campbell called him out publicly after last week’s game, we’re not sure how he’s going to play.
Goff doesn’t have a very good arsenal of weapons. Even though Detroit’s young offensive line has a lot of potential, they’re still struggling to score. Detroit has one of the lowest-scoring offenses in the league.
The wide receivers are young, and De’Andre Swift and Jamaal Williams are a decent rushing duo. Detroit is behind in a lot of games, so they have to abandon the running game.
Defensively, the Lions are struggling to stop their opponents. They’ve given up 172 points on the season, which is nearly 30 points per game. With the Rams’ powerful offense coming to town, the Lions are going to have their hands full on the defensive side of the ball.
The Rams are a heavy favorite in this one, as Las Vegas oddsmakers have made them a 15.5-point favorite. The Lions are 2-5 against the spread in its last seven road games.
The Lions have also struggled against teams with a winning record, as they have gone 1-4 against the spread in their last five. Even though this is a huge spread, we think the Rams blow them out and win by 21.
NFL Betting Center
Los Angeles Rams Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Los Angeles Rams Game Odds, Rams Live Odds, This Weeks Los Angeles Rams team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Los Angeles team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Rams Winning the NFL Championship, Los Angeles NFL News & other info on the Los Angeles Rams. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Los Angeles Rams Today!
- Buccaneers 24 vs Rams 34 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Los Angeles Rams Betting Analysis – Week 3
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Week 3 O/U Betting Picks
- Must Bet Games in NFL Week 3
- Rams 27 vs Colts 24 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Los Angeles Rams vs Indianapolis Colts | NFL Betting Analysis
- Bears 14 vs Rams 34 Result NFL Week 1 Score: Sunday Night Football
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl 56 After 2021 Preseason Is Over
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Rams vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
Los Angeles Rams 2021 Scores
- Rams 30 vs Seahawks 20 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Cardinals 7 vs Rams 18 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Rams 9 vs Seahawks 20 Result NFL Week 16 Score
- Jets 23 vs Rams 20 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Patriots 3 vs Rams 24 Result NFL Week 14 Thursday Night Football Score
- Rams 38 vs Cardinals 28 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- 49ers 23 vs Rams 20 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Rams 27 vs Buccaneers 24 Result NFL Week 11 Monday Night Football Score
- Seahawks 16 vs Rams 23 Result NFL Week 10 Score
- Rams 17 vs Dolphins 28 Result NFL Week 8 Score
- Bears 10 vs Rams 24 Result NFL Week 7 Monday Night Football Score
- Rams 16 vs 49ers 24 Result NFL Week 6 Sunday Night Football Score
- Rams 30 vs Redskins 10 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Giants 9 vs Rams 17 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Rams 32 vs Bills 35 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Rams 37 vs Eagles 19 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Cowboys 17 vs Rams 20 Result NFL Week 1 Sunday Night Football Score
Rams Road to 2019 Super Bowl 53
Super Bowl LIII Game, AFC Champion New England defeated NFC Champion Los Angeles Rams | 13 - 3 in Atlanta | Tom Brady, Bill Belichick become the oldest wining coach and quarterback, guiding the New England Patriots to their 6th Super Bowl win and biggest winning Super Bowl Margin. This was archived despite the match being the lowest scoring in Super Bowl History which was unexpected with the two high powered offenses on display, Julian Edelman revived the Super Bowl MVP.
Los Angeles Rams face a difficult choice: do they trade down from their No.31 pick, or keep their first-round selection for the first time in two years? Of course, trading down has worked them in the past by signing Jared Goff and Brandin Cooks.
There are already teams looking to trade up with the Rams, and, since at No. 31 means, you aren’t necessarily getting the pick-of-the-litter. Don’t take the idea of the Rams trading their first-round spot for the third year in a room. With last year’s trip to the Super Bowl, and back-to-back NFC West titles, this team is on the hunt for depth to help this hungry team get to the Super Bowl again in 2020.
2019 Los Angeles Divisional Round Odds
Saturday, January 12 2019
No. 4 Dallas eliminated by No. 2 Los Angeles Rams | 22 - 30 in Los Angeles | Todd Gurley and the LA Rams run all over Dallas, all the way into the New Orleans and the NFC Championship Game for the first time in 17 years.
2019 Los Angeles NFC Championship Odds
Sunday, January 20 2019
NFC Championship Game, No. 2 Los Angeles Rams defeated No. 1 New Orleans | 26 - 23 in New Orleans | Controversial final no call leads the Los Angles Rams into the Super Bowl 53, with a 3 point over time victory over the Saints, the first time in history both AFC & NFC championships have ended in over time (OT).
2020 Super Bowl Props Bets, Super Bowl LIV Prop Betting Odds & Lines
- Super Bowl 54 Future MVP Prop Bet
- Super Bowl LIV 1st Half Prop Bets
- 2020 Super Bowl 1st Quarter Prop Bets
- Super Bowl 54 Coin Toss Props
- Super Bowl LIV National Anthem Props
- 2020 Super Bowl Halftime Show Props
- Super Bowl 54 Announcer Props
- Super Bowl LIV Main Props
- Super Bowl 54 Away Team Prop Bets
- 2020 Super Bowl Home Team Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV Field Goals Prop Bet
- Super Bowl 54 Touchdowns Prop Bet
- 2020 Super Bowl Game Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV TD Scorers Prop Bet
- Super Bowl 54 Quarterback Prop Bets
- 2020 Super Bowl Running Back Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV Receivers Props
- Super Bowl 54 Defensive Props
- 2020 Super Bowl Cross Sports Props
- Super Bowl LIV Historical Matchups Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV Gatorade Shower Prop Bet
Los Angeles Rams Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2021 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines