bos red sox
Boston Red Sox Odds | 2021 World Series Betting Lines
Boston Red Sox Odds | 2021 World Series Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
boston red sox Schedule
boston red sox Standings
boston red sox Injuries
Most recent posts
Boston Red Sox Odds
2021 Boston Red Sox Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Boston Red Sox (1908–present) Boston Americans (1901–1907)|
|Arena||Fenway Park (1912–present)|
|World Series Titles||9 1903, 1912, 1915, 1916, 1918, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2018|
|AL Pennants||14 1944, 1966, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1979, 1983|
Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
How to Bet Houston at Boston MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Monday, 8:08 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Jose Urquidy/Eduardo Rodriguez
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Stream/gameday audio: Fox Sports Go
- Opening MLB Lines: Red Sox -112, Astros -104 (total 9)
Why Bet on Houston?
After winning Game 1 by a score of 5-4, Boston lost Game 2 9-5 at home Saturday. Starting pitcher Luis Garcia was removed from the game in the second inning with knee discomfort. According to Astros manager Dusty Baker, Garcia will remain of the team’s ALCS roster. Keep in mind that Houston already is without ace Lance McCullers Jr. due to a forearm injury.
Kyle Tucker had nice day in the loss, going 2-for-4 with an RBI double and a stolen base. Tucker got the Astros on the board with a run-scoring double off of Nathan Eovaldi in the fourth inning but it was already over at that point. Tucker is hitting .280/.280/.600 with three homers, eight RBI and three stolen bases in these playoffs.
Yuli Gurriel went 2-for-4 with a homer and three RBI in the loss. He hit a two-RBI single in the fourth inning and a solo homer in the bottom of the ninth. The home run was Gurriel’s sixth in 63 career playoff games.
It will be Jose Urquidy (8-3, 3.62) on the mound here. He was originally to start Game 4 of the ALDS vs. the White Sox but when it was postponed by a day, the Astros instead went with McCullers Jr. In his final regular-season start, Urquidy allowed three runs on four hits and one walk with three strikeouts over six innings in a no-decision vs. Oakland. The 26-year-old right-hander finished with a 3.62 ERA, 0.99 WHIP, and 90 strikeouts over 107 innings.
Urquidy, who missed two months of the regular season with shoulder discomfort, has four career postseason starts with a 2.81 ERA in eight total playoff games. Urquidy beat the Red Sox on May 31st, tossing six innings and yielding just one run on three hits while striking out nine.
Why Bet on Boston?
Boston hit two grand slams in Saturday’s 9-5 win to even the series, the first team to ever do that in a playoff game. JD Martinez hit the first one for a 4-0 lead in the first inning. Rafael Devers hit a slam in the second off Jake Odorizzi for an 8-0 lead. Only five teams have ever hit two grand slams in the first two innings of a regular-season game, including the Los Angeles Dodgers this season.
Martinez also singled in the seventh inning, finishing 2-for-5. He’s hitting .391/.417/.696 with two homers and eight RBI on the postseason. Devers is hitting .310/.412/.621 with three homers and 10 RBI. Enrique Hernandez went 2-for-4 with a homer and two runs scored. It was his fifth home run of the postseason, matching David Ortiz (2013 and 2004) and Todd Walker (2003) for the most home runs in a single postseason in Red Sox franchise history. So far this postseason, Hernández is 14-for-28 in six games with four doubles, four home runs, eight RBIs and seven runs scored. He currently ranks first in MLB postseason stats in hits, home runs, RBIs and extra-base hits.
The Red Sox are 16-5 in postseason games since the start of 2018 (all under Alex Cora), including 13-3 in their last 16 games.
It will be lefty Eduardo Rodriguez on the mound. He was 13-8 with a 4.74 ERA during the regular season. He posted career bests in SO% (27.4), BB% (7.0), SO/BB (3.94), & FIP (3.32). Among AL pitchers with at least 100.0+ IP, he ranked 7th in SO/9.0 IP (10.56).
Rodriguez last pitched in Game 4 of the ALDS vs. Tampa Bay, charged with two runs over five-plus innings. Rodriguez was making the start on just three days’ rest after he lasted only 1 2/3 innings in a Game 1 loss. In his playoff career, Rodriguez has made 10 appearances (3 starts) and posted a 7.02 ERA (13 ER/16.2 IP) with a .194 opponent AVG, 18 SO, and 7 BB.
- Astros are 4-0 in their last 4 games following a loss.
- Astros are 4-0 in their last 4 Monday games.
- Red Sox are 4-0 in their last 4 playoff games as a favorite.
- Red Sox are 7-0 in their last 7 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Astros are 5-2 in the last 7 meetings.
- Over is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.
- Red Sox 5, Astros 4
MLB Betting Center
Boston Red Sox Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Boston Red Sox Game Odds, Red Sox Live Odds, This Weeks Boston Red Sox team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Boston team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Red Sox Winning the MLB World Series, Boston MLB News & other info on the Boston Red Sox. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Boston Red Sox Today!
- Red Sox vs Rays MLB | Conclusion Of Season Series
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this Year
- Red Sox vs Blue Jays Bet MLB | AL East Showdown
- Red Sox vs Yankees Bet MLB | Lone game thursday out of Break
- Philadelphia Phillies vs Boston Red Sox MLB Odds Favorite | Rare Trip To Fenway For Philly
- Red Sox vs A’s MLB Game & predictions | Division Contenders Open Series
- Yankees vs Red Sox | New York Looks For Payback
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Yankees | Betting Odds for MLB
- Red Sox vs Astros | Betting Odds for MLB
- Red Sox vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting Odds
- Los Angeles Angels vs Boston Red Sox | MLB Betting Odds
- Oakland A’s vs Boston Red Sox | Betting Odds for MLB
- Red Sox vs Mets | MLB Betting Odds
- Mariners vs Red Sox | MLB Betting Odds
- Boston Red Sox vs Minnesota Twins | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
Sports in the State of Massachusetts
NCAA Teams | Division I
Boston Red Sox Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines