Kansas City Royals Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Kansas City Royals Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
kansas city royals Schedule
kansas city royals Standings
kansas city royals Injuries
Most recent posts
Kansas City Royals Odds
2021 Kansas City Royals Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Kansas City Royals (1969–present)|
|Arena||Kauffman Stadium (1973–present)|
|World Series Titles||2 1985, 2015|
|AL Pennants||4 1980, 1985, 2014, 2015|
Yankees vs. Royals MLB | New York Thinned By COVID
The New York Yankees are dealing with a bit of a COVID outbreak as they open a series Monday night at the Kansas City Royals. The Yanks are still heavy favorites on the MLB odds as the Royals are one of the weaker teams in the American League.
How to Bet Yankees at Royals MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Monday, 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Jameson Taillon/Carlos Hernandez
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Yankees -170, Royals +160 (total 9.5)
Why Bet on New York?
Catcher Gary Sanchez and first baseman Anthony Rizzo, who has been terrific since being acquired from the Cubs in a trade, are both on the COVID list as are a few pitchers. Third baseman Gio Urshela is on the injured list. Closer Aroldis Chapman was placed on the 10-day injured list on Saturday due to left elbow inflammation. An MRI didn’t show any structural damage.
Chapman is 5-3 with a 3.63 ERA in 43 appearances this season. He lost his closer’s job after allowing three runs on July 4 in the first game of a doubleheader against the New York Mets and had a 10.80 ERA in 15 appearances before returning to closing on July 20 against Philadelphia. Since regaining his closer’s job, the 33-year-old Chapman has converted seven straight saves and has a 1.13 ERA in eight appearances.
“I think it’s just going to be a few days of no throwing and then he should be able to ramp up from there,” Manager Aaron Boone said. “I’m hopeful on that 10th day he’s activated. Just a little bit of inflammation.”
First baseman Luke Voit was activated from the injured list over the weekend. The Yankees have had 61 games this season determined by two runs or fewer, the second-most such games in the majors. Thgeir 39-22 record in those games is the best in the league.
It’s righty Jameson Taillon (7-4) on the mound here. Taillon fanned 10 while allowing three runs — two earned — in 6 1/3 innings last Wednesday against the Orioles. It was his first 10-strikeout game since Sept. 18, 2018. Taillon wasn’t involved in the decision, even though the Yankees ended up winning 10-3. The 29-year-old continues to lower his ERA — which is 4.04 — with a 1.22 WHIP and 108:32 K:BB through 107 innings this season
Taillon is 6-0 with a 2.35 ERA (53.2IP, 14ER) in his last nine starts (since 6/18), allowing two earned or fewer in eight of those starts. He was named the AL Pitcher of the Month for July.
Why Bet on Kansas City?Royals shortstop Adalberto Mondesi remains on the injured list but is nearing a return. Mondesi has been limited to just 10 games this season due to a plethora of injuries. The 26-year-old is one of the most dynamic players in baseball, thanks to his blazing speed and stolen base prowess but can’t seem to stay healthy. His fill in, Nicky Lopez, has set a franchise record with 68 straight errorless games at shortstop, surpassing the previous mark of 60 games, shared by Rey Sánchez (2000) and Mondesi (2020-21), whose streak is still active. Lopez’s streak is the longest by a shortstop since Pittsburgh’s Kevin Newman’s 76-game run from April 1-July 11 earlier this season.
Outfielder Andrew Benintendi has been out of the starting lineup for five straight games with a strained left shoulder, though he has appeared as a pinch hitter a couple of times.
Whit Merrifield leads the Majors with 29 stolen bases this season. He has been successful on each of his last 29 attempts since being caught on his first try of the season, which is the fourth-longest streak in Royals history, trailing only Carlos Beltrán (33 from 1999-01).
It’s Carlos Hernandez (3-1, 4.58) on the mound here. Hernandez allowed one run on two hits and two walks with six strikeouts over five innings in a 9-1 win over the White Sox last Wednesday. The lone run allowed was a solo homer by Jose Abreu. Hernandez tossed 56-of-93 pitches for strikes.
Hernandez will be making his second career appearance against the Yankees. He faced them in relief on June 23 in New York, throwing 2.0 innings, allowing two runs on just one hit, with three walks and two strikeouts, in a game that saw the Royals use six relievers, and fall 6-5. At home in 2021, Hernandez is 2-1 with a 4.24 ERA (11 ER in 23.1 IP) with 28 strikeouts and a .226 opponent’s average in nine appearances (three starts).
- Yankees are 5-2 in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a losing record.
- Yankees are 0-5 in their last 5 Monday games.
- Royals are 6-1 in their last 7 home games.
- Royals are 19-41 in their last 60 games as an underdog.
- Yankees are 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Kansas City.
- Over is 4-0-1 in the last 5 meetings in Kansas City.
- Yankees 6, Royals 4
MLB Baseball Betting News
Kansas City Royals Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Kansas City Royals Game Odds, Royals Live Odds, This Weeks Kansas City Royals team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Kansas City team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Royals Winning the MLB World Series, Kansas City MLB News & other info on the Kansas City Royals. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Kansas City Royals Today!
- Mets vs Royals MLB Betting Lines, Game Info & Prediction
- How to Bet Cardinals vs Royals MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- Royals vs Red Sox MLB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Blue Jays vs Royals MLB Week 18 Odds & Analysis
- Indians vs Royals MLB Lines & Pick for Thursday Night
- Indians vs Royals MLB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- How to Bet Royals vs Indians MLB Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet on Red Sox vs Royals MLB Spread & Game Prediction
- Royals vs White Sox MLB Lines, Game Info & Betting Analysis
- Rangers vs Royals We MLB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Royals vs Astros MLB Week 6 Odds & Game Preview
- Rays vs Royals MLB Spread, Game Preview & Expert Pick
- Rays vs Royals MLB Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Mariners vs Royals MLB Week 2 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- MLB Expert Pick for Thursday Night Game: Royals vs. Athletics
- Early 2018 Season MLB Betting Strategy, Tips & More
- Tuesday’s Top MLB Betting Picks & Predictions – August 8th Edition
- 2017 MLB Betting Picks and Favorites for Tuesday, August 1
Sports in the State of Missouri
NCAA Teams | Division I
Kansas City Royals Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines