new york yankees
New York Yankees Odds, MLB Postseason Lines | 2022 Yankees World Series Betting
Most recent posts
New York Yankees Odds
2022 New York Yankees Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||New York Yankees (1913–present) |
tNew York Highlanders (1903–1912)
tBaltimore Orioles (1901–1902)
|Arena||Yankee Stadium (II) (2009–present)|
|World Series Titles||27 1923, 1927, 1928, 1932, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1947, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1956, 1958, 1961, 1962, 1977, 1978, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2009|
|AL Pennants||40 1921, 1922, 1923, 1926, 1927, 1928, 1932, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1941, 1942, 1943, 1947, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1981, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2009|
Houston Astros vs NY Yankees Betting Preview – Early ALCS Game 3 Prediction
The MLB playoffs are moving quickly, and we are now into the Championship Series in both leagues. Over in the ALCS, it’s going to be a rather busy schedule at the beginning since the Yankees had to play a make-up game against the Guardians in the deciding game in the ALDS. Not much time for rest for the Yankees, and it certainly doesn’t help that they immediately had to go on the road to Houston to face an Astros team coming off a sweep in their series. It was, perhaps unsurprisingly, the Astros who came away with the 4-2 win in Game 1, with the second game in the series set to go on Thursday night. Once that is done, we head back to New York for Game 3, which is the game we are going to focus on here. There are no MLB Odds posted for this one just yet so be sure to keep checking in for updates on the game lines.
ALCS Game Three Betting Analysis for Astros vs Yankees Series
Houston Astros at New York Match Info
- When: Saturday, October 22 at 5:07 PM EST
- Where: Yankee Stadium, NYC
- TV: TBS
Why bet on the Houston Astros
The Houston Astros finished the regular season with 106 wins, and while that is certainly a great year, we all know that it means nothing if you don’t get the job done in the postseason. Ask the Dodgers, who had the most wins, about that. The thing with the Astros was that they have carried over their regular season success into the playoffs, winning the ALDS against the Seattle Mariners in a 3-game sweep, and then following that up by winning Game 1 of the ALCS against the Yankees. Going on the road should not be a problem for this team, as they won 51 road games this season, as well as their lone road game in the postseason to this point. Counting the postseason, they are now 6-2 against the Yankees this season, so there is a definite feeling that this series might be over quickly.
Why bet on the New York Yankees
Like we mentioned earlier, the Yankees have now lost 6 of 8 games to the Astros this season, but they can take some solace in knowing that both of their wins came at Yankee Stadium. They would love nothing more than to get a win in Game 2 before heading home with a chance to take control of the series. After looking like the strongest team in the league in the early going, the Yankees stumbled in the second half of the season, closing out the year with 99 wins, well shy of the pace they set in the early going. They did have some difficulties on the road, but they tied with the Dodgers for the most home wins (57) in the regular season, so they are certainly no pushover in their own ballpark.
Expert Pick and Final Score Prediction
This one is difficult to predict without knowing how Game 2 goes. The reality is that if the Astros go up 2-0 in the series, you’ll have to wonder how much gas the Yankees have left in the tank. I may change my opinion later, but for now, I have the Yankees winning Game 3.
MLB Betting Pick: Houston Astros 3 New York Yankees 4
MLB Betting Center
New York Yankees Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest New York Yankees Game Odds, Yankees Live Odds, This Weeks New York Yankees team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest New York team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Yankees Winning the MLB World Series, New York MLB News & other info on the New York Yankees. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the New York Yankees Today!
- MLB Power Rankings Betting Analysis Heading Into Week 19 of the 2022 Season
- Top MLB Series to Bet On the Weekend: Padres v Nationals, Yankees v Red Sox, and More
- New York Yankees vs Boston | Odds, Picks & Predictions MLB
- MLB Power Rankings Betting Analysis Heading Into Week 18 of the 2022 Season
- 2022 MLB Series Worth Betting Next Week: Toronto at Baltimore, NYY vs Seattle
- Top MLB Series to Bet On the Weekend: Padres vs Dodgers, Braves vs Mets, and More
- New York Yankees vs St. Louis | MLB Game Predictions & Betting Odds
- MLB Power Rankings Betting Analysis Heading Into Week 17 of the 2022 Season
- Top 2022 MLB Series Worth Betting Next Week: Braves vs Mets Must Watch
- New York Yankees vs New York Mets | MLB Odds Favorites to Win
- 2022 MLB Power Rankings Betting Analysis Heading Into Week 16 of Season
- New York vs Baltimore | MLB Expert Betting Analysis
- Top MLB Games for Next Week: Is it Worth Betting On Braves v Phillies, Yankees v Mets Series?
- Top MLB Series to Bet On the Weekend: Giants v Dodgers, Yankees v Orioles, and More
- 2022 MLB Power Rankings Betting Analysis Heading Into All-Star Break
- 2022 MLB Power Rankings Betting Analysis Heading Into Week 15
- NY Yankees vs Boston | Odds, Picks & Predictions MLB
- NY Yankees vs Pittsburgh | | MLB Odds Favorites to Win
Sports in the State of New York
NCAA Teams | Division I
New York Yankees Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2022 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.