Arizona Diamondbacks Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Arizona Diamondbacks Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
arizona diamondbacks Schedule
arizona diamondbacks Standings
arizona diamondbacks Injuries
Most recent posts
Arizona Diamondbacks Odds
2021 Arizona Diamondbacks Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||Arizona Diamondbacks (1998–present)|
|Arena||Chase Field (1998–present)|
|World Series Titles||1 2001|
|NL Pennants||1 2001|
San Francisco vs Arizona MLB Betting Games | First and Last in NL West Open Series
The NL West-leading San Francisco Giants are in a bit of a funk right now, but facing the last-place Arizona Diamondbacks, who look like the worst team in the majors, could be just the tonic. The team open a series Friday in the desert with the Giants favored on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Giants at Diamondbacks MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Johnny Cueto/Merrill Kelly
- TV: ESPN
Why Bet on San Francisco?
The Giants were off Wednesday and it came at a good time as they have lost three in a row and scored just five runs in those. The Giants went 0-for-19 with runners in scoring position in a two-game series vs. the Dodgers to open this week, failing repeatedly in big spots, including three times in the ninth inning Tuesday with the tying run on first base against Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen.
The mini-sweep gave the Giants their second three-game losing streak of the season, and both have revolved around the Dodgers, who swept the Giants in a three-game series May 21-23.
The team is without injured first baseman Brandon Belt and third baseman Evan Longoria, both on the injured list. Now outfielders Mike Yastrzemski and Mike Tauchman are both hurt, too.
Yastrzemski exited Monday’s game against the Dodgers after fouling a ball off his right shin and didn’t play Tuesday. He’s day-to-day and could play Thursday. Tauchman was to have an MRI on Wednesday. He injured his knee when he made a twisting catch on the warning track Tuesday at Dodger Stadium. Tauchman was starting in right field to replace Yastrzemski. Tauchman is having a rough season at the plate but has been one of the best defensive outfielders in baseball. He is second among MLB outfielders with six Defensive Runs Saved in left field, which is where he usually plays.
It’s Johnny Cueto (6-3) on the mound here. Cueto struck out six batters with five hits and one walk allowed over seven scoreless innings in a 2-0 win over the A’s last Friday. After retiring the first eight batters of the game, Sean Manaea doubled off Cueto with two outs in the third inning. He then hit Tony Kemp and allowed a single to Matt Chapman to load the bases before Matt Olson flied out to end the threat. Cueto worked out of trouble again in the fifth, striking out Chapman and Olson with two runners on.
Cueto has yet to strike out more than seven batters in an outing but has managed a respectable 3.63 ERA and 1.27 WHIP over 67 innings.
On May 26 at Arizona, Cueto allowed four runs on eight hits and no walks with five strikeouts over five innings in a no-decision. Cueto got into trouble right away with a leadoff double by Josh Rojas. Ketel Marte would bring him in to score on a base hit to put the Diamondbacks on the board. Four base hits in the second inning would score three more to give Arizona a four-run lead. The 35-year-old right-hander tossed three more scoreless innings and his team rallied to take him off the hook.
Why Bet on Arizona?
The Diamondbacks are going to be selling off pieces very soon – there’s already talk that a trade of infielder Eduardo Escobar to the White Sox is nearly done. The Snakes’ best player, Ketel Marte landed on the injured list this week with a left hamstring strain. Marte originally injured his hamstring nearly a week ago and then aggravated it. He already missed about six weeks of action earlier this season with a strained right hamstring and now is going to miss multiple more weeks.
Marte has been a hugely productive hitter when he has been in the lineup. In 37 games, he is hitting .370/.419/.556 with 13 doubles and four homers. His performance and the D-Backs place in the standings has led to some speculation he’d be a potential trade candidate.
It’s Merrill Kelly (4-7, 4.73 ERA) on the mound here. Kelly tossed six scoreless innings while allowing five hits in last Saturday’s upset win over the Padres to end Arizona’s MLB-record 24-game losing streak. Kelly kept the powerful San Diego lineup at bay all game, only allowing one runner past third.
“You’re always looking for that stopper, that guy that’s in the rotation that’s going to go out and execute the plan, and it’s landed on Merrill a couple of times,” Manager Torey Lovullo said. “We’re not surprised.
Kelly now has consecutive wins of at least six innings pitched with one or zero runs allowed and is showing signs of his dominant 2020 form. He has faced the Giants twice this season and 6 times in his career. He is 2-2 with a 3.48 ERA (12 ER in 31.0 IP), .260 opponent average, 9 walks and 30 strikeouts.
- Giants are 9-0 in their last 9 games following an off day.
- Giants are 5-1 in their last 6 Thursday games.
- Giants are 7-2 in their last 9 vs. National League West.
- Diamondbacks are 7-20 in their last 27 home games.
- Diamondbacks are 5-16 in their last 21 home games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Giants are 19-7 in the last 26 meetings.
- Giants 5, Diamondbacks 4
MLB Baseball Betting News
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
Arizona Diamondbacks Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Arizona Diamondbacks Game Odds, Diamondbacks Live Odds, This Weeks Arizona Diamondbacks team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Arizona team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Diamondbacks Winning the MLB World Series, Arizona MLB News & other info on the Arizona Diamondbacks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Arizona Diamondbacks Today!
- Arizona Diamondbacks 2020 Pre-Season Analysis
- Rockies vs Diamondbacks MLB Lines, Betting Analysis & Pick
- How to Bet Giants vs Diamondbacks MLB Betting Odds & Pick
- Diamondbacks vs Rockies MLB Lines & Game Preview
- Diamondbacks vs Dodgers MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Phillies vs Diamondbacks MLB Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Nationals vs Diamondbacks MLB Betting Lines & Pick
- Diamondbacks vs Yankees MLB Lines & Pick for Tuesday Night
- Diamondbacks vs Marlins MLB Lines & Game Preview
- Brewers vs Diamondbacks MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Diamondbacks vs Rangers MLB Week 16 Odds & Game Preview
- Diamondbacks vs Cardinals MLB Spread & Prediction
- Rockies vs Diamondbacks MLB Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Diamondbacks vs Dodgers MLB Week 14 Betting Lines & Preview
- Dodgers vs Diamondbacks MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockies vs Diamondbacks MLB Spread & Game Preview
- Rockies vs Diamondbacks Lines & Game Analysis
- Diamondbacks vs Nationals MLB Lines & Game Preview
Sports in the State of Arizona
Arizona Diamondbacks Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines