Detroit Tigers Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Detroit Tigers Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
detroit tigers Schedule
detroit tigers Standings
detroit tigers Injuries
Most recent posts
Detroit Tigers Odds
2021 Detroit Tigers Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Detroit Tigers (1901–present)|
|Arena||Comerica Park (2000–present)|
|World Series Titles||4 1935, 1945, 1968, 1984|
|AL Pennants||11 1907, 1908, 1909, 1934, 1935, 1940, 1945, 1968, 1984, 2006, 2012|
Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
The Tampa Bay Rays are closing in on an AL East title as well as potentially the top seed throughout the AL playoffs. The Detroit Tigers won’t be a playoff team again but are much-improved as the clubs open a series in St. Petersburg, Fla. on Thursday. The Rays are heavily favored on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Tigers at Rays MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Tyler Alexander/Dietrich Enns
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Rays -190, Tigers +180 (total 9)
Why Bet on Detroit?
Detroit took two-of-three games from Tampa Bay in their series last weekend. In 2019, the Tigers went 2-4 against the Rays, including dropping two-of-three games in St. Petersburg. Tampa Bay has won the season series each of the last three years the two teams have played.
The Tigers completed a home two-game sweep of the NL Central-leading Brewers on Wednesday, 4-1. Dustin Garneau had a solo homer and sacrifice fly. Derek Hill, who drove in the lone run in Detroit’s 1-0, 11-inning victory over Milwaukee on Tuesday, supplied an RBI triple. Miguel Cabrera added a run-scoring double.Michael Fulmer struck out four while notching a two-inning save. Fulmer was dominant, picking up 10 whiffs on his 36 pitches. The
velocity on his slider was way up, as he averaged an impressive 93.1 mph with the pitch and topped out at 95.2 mph. It’s the ninth save of the season for Fulmer, which is exactly half as many as team leader Gregory Soto has. Soto was unavailable Wednesday after throwing two innings Tuesday but should be ready here.
Second baseman/shortstop Niko Goodrum got Wednesday off. Goodrum is now slashing a lowly .118/.211/.176 in 12 games since returning from the injured list Sept. 1.
“We’ve played a pretty good brand of baseball for a while,” Detroit manager A.J. Hinch said. “We’ll have a mishap here or there. … We obviously played pretty well this week and answered some challenges against a really good pitching staff, a couple of games where we had to scratch and claw to get our runs.”
It will be Tyler Alexander on the mound here. After a brief cameo out of the bullpen Sept. 7, Alexander rejoined the rotation last weekend versus Tampa Bay, stepping in for the injured Matthew Boyd on late notice. Alexander pitched well in a no-decision, allowing just one run on five hits over 4 1/3 innings of work. Alexander walked two and struck out four. He now holds a 4.09 ERA, 1.27 WHIP and 71/21 K/BB ratio over 83 2/3 innings on the season.
Why Bet on Tampa Bay?
Tampa Bay remains without stellar rookie shortstop Wander Franco due to a hamstring injury. He to hit off a tee and took part in some pregame on-field activities Wednesday. Based on current developments, Franco has a fighting chance at getting at least a handful of games in before the beginning of the postseason. Franco’s “youth and athleticism” should work to his advantage and spell a return before the end of the regular season.
The Rays lost for the fifth time in seven games Wednesday, 6-3 in Toronto. All-Star catcher Mike Zunino hit his 30th homer of the year and outfielder Brett Phillips his 12th. The 30 dingers are a career high for Zunino and he is third AL catcher this century (since 2001) to reach 30 HR (while playing the position), joining Minnesota’s Mitch Garver (30) in 2019 and the Yankees’ Jorge Posada (30) in 2003.
Outfielder Austin Meadows got Wednesday off and has a career-high 99 RBI, tied for 7th in the majors. He is 1 RBI shy of becoming the sixth player (11th time) in club history with 100 RBI in a single season and first since Evan Longoria (104) in 2010.
The Rays are 18-21 in 1-run games this season and 6-12 in extra-inning games after going 14-5 and 4-3, respectively, during the shortened season.
They start lefty Dietrich Enns (1-0) in this one. Enns tossed four perfect innings with six strikeouts in last Saturday’s win over the Tigers. Enns was forced to enter at the start of the fifth inning after Chris Archer was lifted due to hip discomfort. The 30-year-old reliever picked up a well-earned win along the way.
Enns became the fourth reliever in franchise history to earn the win with at least four hitless innings, joining Josh Fleming on June 13 vs. BAL, Álex Torres on May 18, 2013 at BAL and Esteban Yan on April 13, 1998 vs. MIN. Enns his only baserunner allowed came on a error in the fifth inning.
It was just Enns’ sixth appearance at the major league level this season. This will be his first start. He went 7-2 with a 2.53 ERA (67.2-IP, 19-ER) in 17 apps (11 starts) at Triple-A before being called up.
- Tigers are 17-38 in their last 55 Thursday games.
- Tigers are 9-4 in their last 13 vs. American League East.
- Rays are 9-3 in their last 12 during game 1 of a series.
- Rays are 37-14 in their last 51 games as a favorite.
- Tigers are 1-8 in the last 9 meetings in Tampa Bay.
- Rays 5, Tigers 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
Detroit Tigers Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Detroit Tigers Game Odds, Tigers Live Odds, This Weeks Detroit Tigers team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Detroit team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Tigers Winning the MLB World Series, Detroit MLB News & other info on the Detroit Tigers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Detroit Tigers Today!
- Cubs vs Tigers – MLB Odds & Picks
- Tigers vs White Sox – MLB Odds & Picks
- Tigers vs Reds Odds MLB- Betting
- Detroit Tigers 2020 Pre-Season Analysis
- Tigers vs Astros MLB Week 21 Lines & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Mariners vs Tigers MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Tigers vs Angels MLB Betting Odds & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Tigers vs Mariners MLB Spread & Prediction
- Tigers vs White Sox MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Rangers vs Tigers MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Tigers vs Pirates MLB Week 12 Lines & Game Preview
- Rays vs Tigers MLB Lines, Betting Prediction & Game Info
- Tigers vs Orioles MLB Betting Odds, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Marlins vs Tigers MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Astros vs Tigers MLB Week 7 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Tigers vs Twins MLB Week 6 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Angels vs Tigers MLB Betting Lines & Expert Prediction
- Tigers vs Phillies MLB Odds, Preview & Expert Prediction
Sports in the State of Michigan
NCAA Teams | Division I
Detroit Tigers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines