tampa bay lightning
Tampa Bay Lightning Odds | 2023 NHL Betting Lines
Most recent posts
Tampa Bay Lightning Headlines, Best Lines
2023 Tampa Bay Lightning Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Tampa Bay Lightning (1992–present) |
|Stanley Cups||1 (2003–04)|
|Conference Titles||2 (2003–04, 2014–15)|
Updated Stanley Cup Odds After Week 12
The NHL season has crossed into 2023, and several contenders have emerged as having a shot to lift the Stanley Cup. While there are a couple of clear favorites to go all the way, a few teams have some great value further down the board. Here, we look at the favorite to win the Stanley Cup and some teams worth considering at longer Stanley Cup odds to get the job done.
Updated Stanley Cup Odds After Week 12
The Favorite: Boston Bruins (+600)
What the Boston Bruins have done so far in the Eastern Conference this season is undeniable. They lead the league in points earned on the season, and their +56 goal difference is the best in the league by a wide margin.
They have won 28 of their 36 games this year and have only lost four games in regulation, as they project to be an extremely tough out for any team in a seven-game series this year.
The question for the Bruins coming into the new year will be their health, as they have proven that they can beat just about anyone at full strength. But with hockey being as physical a sport as it is, a key injury could derail what has been an incredible campaign thus far. For now, though, it makes sense that they would be favored to lift the cup.
The Smart Bet: Tampa Bay Lightning (+1300)
The Tampa Bay Lightning could be that team for those looking for a sharper pick to win the Stanley Cup. They are still at greater than 10/1 odds to win the title this year, which could become a serious value play as the season wears on. After all, this team has won two of the last three Stanley Cups and has appeared in each of the last three cup finals.
While this team has not been nearly as dominant as previous versions of the Lightning, they have the one constant that any team needs to win in the postseason.
They have elite goaltending that they will be able to rely on, even if this team is not as dangerous when they are in possession of the puck. As long as Andrei Vasilevskiy is between the pipes for this team, they have a shot to go all the way.
The Longshot: Washington Capitals (+3100)
The best longshot bet to win the Stanley Cup could be the Washington Capitals, who are at better than 30/1 odds to win the championship.
They are in sixth place in the Eastern Conference standings heading into this week, and they are currently in a position to qualify for the playoffs. They certainly have the offensive firepower to make a deep run this year and have championship experience as well.
For the Caps, the question will be their defense, as they have allowed the most goals of any top-six team in the East. They have also scored the second-most goals of any team in the East this year.
But if the Capitals can get hot in goal for a few weeks this spring, they could easily take home the championship and give bettors a handsome payout for backing them.
NHL Betting Center
Tampa Bay Lightning Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Tampa Bay Lightning Game Odds, Lightning Live Odds, This Weeks Tampa Bay Lightning team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Tampa Bay team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Tampa Bay Odds the Lightning Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Tampa Bay NHL News & other info on the Tampa Bay Lightning. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Tampa Bay Lightning Today!
- 2022 NHL Playoffs Odds: Tampa Bay Lightning v NY Rangers Game 5 Betting Analysis
- 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Update: Avalanche Wins Western Conference and Moves to the Finals
- 2022 NHL Playoffs Odds: Tampa Bay Lightning at NY Game 4 Betting Analysis
- NHL Eastern Conference Finals Betting Odds: Tampa Bay vs NY Rangers, Game 2
- 2022 NHL Playoffs Odds: Lightning vs Rangers Game 2 Betting Analysis
- NHL Stanley Cup Playoff Odds Update: Tampa Bay vs NY Rangers, Game 1
- 2022 NHL Playoffs Odds: Lightning vs Rangers Game 1 Betting Analysis
- NHL 2022 Stanley Cup Odds & Betting Update Right Before Conference Finals Begin
- NHL Playoffs 2022: Tampa Bay vs Florida | Odds Game 1 Preview & Predictions
- Top NHL Betting Picks for the Final Week of Regular Season: Two Great Matches With Playoffs Implications
- NHL 2022 Stanley Cup Betting Update: Top Favorites and Contenders Odds to Keep An Eye On
- Must Bet NHL Weekend Games: Bruins-Lightning, Capitals-Penguins
- Toronto vs. Tampa Bay | NHL Betting Analysis & Picks
- Top 2022 NHL Week 20 Matches to Must Bet On the Weekend
- NHL Stanley Cup Betting Update: Colorado Stays on Top, Florida is Making Moves
- NHL Stanley Cup Betting Update: Top 3 Possible Title Matches to Wager On
- NHL Stanley Cup Betting Update: Colorado Odds Favorite With a 7 Win-Streak
- NHL Stanley Cup Betting Update: Colorado Still Odds Favorite, Florida Following Up Close
Lightning Road to the NHL Stanley Cup
Last year, Tampa Bay finished first in the Atlantic division and the eastern conference. While Tampa had a fantastic 2017-2018 season, this year, The Lightning have been putting on quite the show.
Currently, Tampa is ranked as the leading team in the league, with over 55 wins this season. Tampa’s hype man, Steven Stamkos is experiencing one of the best seasons of his career, and isn’t showing signs of stopping yet.
Tampa was positioned to win this year’s 2019 Stanley Cup, however after their last three game performance, their odds are looking bleak. So far, the Columbus Blue Jackets are leading their series 3-0. If Tampa is going to make it past one of the wild card teams, they’ll need to win all four games to still have a chance at the cup.
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Tampa Bay Lightning Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.