Colorado Avalanche Odds | 2022 NHL Betting Lines
Most recent posts
Colorado Avalanche Headlines, Best Lines
2022 Colorado Avalanche Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Colorado Avalanche (1995–present) |
Quebec Nordiques (1972–1979 (WHA), 1979–1995 (NHL))
|Stanley Cups||2 (1995–96, 2000–01)|
|Conference Titles||2 (1995–96, 2000–01)|
2023 Stanley Cup Odds Preview, Betting Favorites and Early Analysis
The 2022 Stanley Cup Finals were very exciting. While many wanted to see the Lightning win their third cup in a row, others were ready to see someone other than Tampa Bay hoist the Stanley Cup. Those people got their wish as the Colorado Avalanche were the 2022 Stanley Cup champions.
No big surprise here, but after the odds for the 2023 Stanley Cup were released, there were some familiar names at the top of the favorites list. Let’s take a look at a few of the Stanley Cup Betting favorites to win the 2023 title.
It’s Time to Take A Look at the 2023 Stanley Cup Favorites
Colorado Avalanche +500
The Avalanche will be looking to repeat as champions. With Cale Makar and Nathan MacKinnon leading the way, this team has been constructed to be good for years to come. This past postseason, the Avalanche went 16-4. This team put up the most points in a tough Western Conference this past season. Winning back-to-back titles seems to be a recurring theme over the past few seasons, so that’s just another good reason that the Avalanche are the favorites to hoist the 2023 Stanley Cup.
Toronto Maple Leafs +900
Until someone figures out how to slow Auston Matthews down, the Maple Leafs will be a favorite to win the Stanley Cup. If Toronto could solve their goaltending issues, they’d probably have even better odds. Colorado did show us this past season that even with average goaltending, you can still win a Stanley Cup. Although they have yet to figure out how to get deep into the playoffs, we think that they could finally get the monkey off of their back next season.
Tampa Bay Lightning +1000
Andrei Vasilevskiy is one of, if not the best goaltender in the league, and he has been a huge reason that the Lightning have won two of the last three Stanley Cups. The Lightning have all of their key players locked up for next season, so they should be able to make a few upgrades this offseason. The Lightning came close to winning this past season, but the Colorado Avalanche were just too strong. We’ll see if the aging process takes its toll on the Lightning, but we doubt that it does.
Florida Panthers +1000
Even though they struggled in the playoffs, this team was one of the top offensive teams in hockey. While they still have defensive issues, the Panthers are hoping that a new coaching staff can fix the defense while keeping their powerful offense intact. We don’t know what kind of moves the Panthers can make, as they will need to lock up Jonathan Huberdeau to a long-term contract next season, so they may need to save some money. If the new coaching staff can fix the defense, look out for the Panthers.
Las Vegas Golden Knights +1000
While this team didn’t live up to expectations this past season, injuries were the main reason. The oddsmakers feel that they’ll rebound in 2023 and will be a top contender to win the Stanley Cup. The Golden Knights has done a great job in their few years of existence, and it’s hard to believe that this team has come this far this fast. They’ve got a few decisions to make in regards to contracts, but if they can get all of that figured out, this team should be a top team in the Western Conference again next season.
NHL Betting Center
Colorado Avalanche Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Colorado Avalanche Game Odds, Avalanche Live Odds, This Weeks Colorado Avalanche team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Colorado team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Avalanche Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Colorado NHL News & other info on the Colorado Avalanche. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Colorado Avalanche Today!
- NHL Western Conference Finals : Colorado vs Edmonton Odds Game 4 Preview & Predictions
- 2022 NHL Playoffs Odds: Oilers vs Avalanche Game 2 Betting Analysis
- Edmonton vs Colorado, Game 1 | Betting Odds Stanley Cup Playoffs
- NHL 2022 Stanley Cup Odds & Betting Update Right Before Conference Finals Begin
- 2022 NHL Playoffs Odds: Edmonton Oilers vs Colorado Avalanche Game 1 Betting Analysis
- Colorado vs St Louis, Game 6 | Betting Odds Stanley Cup Playoff Expert Analysis
- Colorado vs St. Louis, Game 4 | 2022 Stanley Cup Playoff Expert Betting Analysis
- 2022 NHL Playoffs Odds: Colorado Avalanche vs St. Louis Blue Game 4 Betting Analysis
- St Louis vs Colorado, Game 2 | Odds Stanley Cup Playoffs Expert Analysis
- NHL 2022 Stanley Cup Betting Update: How Have the Odds Changed After Game 1 of the First Round Series
- NHL 2022 Stanley Cup Betting Analysis: Odds Favorites Update Heading Into the Postseason
- Must-Bet NHL Weekend Games: Avalanche-Oilers; Maple Leafs-Panthers
- NHL 2022 Stanley Cup Betting Update: Top Favorites and Contenders Odds to Keep An Eye On
- NHL Stanley Cup Betting Update: Colorado Stays on Top, Florida is Making Moves
- NHL Stanley Cup Betting Update: Top 3 Possible Title Matches to Wager On
- NHL Stanley Cup Betting Update: Colorado Odds Favorite With a 7 Win-Streak
- Top 2022 NHL Matches to Must Bet On Week 15
- NHL Stanley Cup Betting Update: Colorado Still Odds Favorite, Florida Following Up Close
Sports in the State of Colorado
NCAA Teams | Division I
Colorado Avalanche Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2022 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.