vegas golden knights
Vegas Golden Knights Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
Most recent posts
2021 Vegas Golden Knights Headlines, Best Lines
2021 Vegas Golden Knights Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Vegas Golden Knights (2017–present)|
|Conference Titles||1 (2017–18)|
Top 2021 NHL Matches to Bet On the Opening Week
The 2021-22 NHL season is finally here! As NHL action returns on Tuesday, there’s no better time than now to start your season off right with winning bets on MyBookie.
Here, we’ve highlighted our top three NHL betting games of the week.
NHL Odds & Picks – Games Highlights, Top Picks, Previews
Tuesday, October 12 – Seattle Kraken vs Vegas Golden Knights
In the inaugural game for the Seattle Kraken, they’ll play the league’s second-newest club, the Vegas Golden Knights. Vegas built an extremely competitive team out of the gates, advancing to the Stanley Cup Final in their first season. In four seasons, the Golden Knights have advanced to the Conference Finals/semifinal round three times, and they’re a favorite to do so again this year. But the Kraken will look to start out on the right foot with a road win and begin their march to the postseason.
This summer, Vegas traded goaltender Marc-André Fleury to the Chicago Blackhawks, leaving Robin Lehner as the new starter. Lehner is certainly capable, but he’ll have big skates to fill, as Fleury won the Vezina Trophy as the NHL’s best goaltender last season.
For Seattle, their free-agent signings will be crucial to the team’s success or failure. Goaltender Philipp Grubauer is the new starter after he couldn’t work out a long-term deal with the Colorado Avalanche. Jaden Schwartz is a strong two-way winger who could lead the club in scoring, and Alexander Wennberg is looking to hit the reset button on his career, returning to the days where he put up 50 points in a season with the Columbus Blue Jackets.
- Moneyline: Seattle Kraken (+190) at Vegas Golden Knights (-235)
- Puck Line: Seattle Kraken + 1.5 goals (-130) at Vegas Golden Knights -1.5 goals (+110)
- Total: OVER 5.5 goals (+110), UNDER 5.5 goals (-130).
Wednesday, October 13 – New York Rangers at Washington Capitals
In a battle of Metropolitan Division rivals, the New York Rangers and Washington Capitals start the season with bad blood after the end of last season. The feud between the two organizations came to a head after Tom Wilson wasn’t suspended for his actions in a post-whistle melee. The Rangers released a statement questioning George Parros’ abilities as head of the Department of Player Safety, resulting in a $250,000 fine from the league.
New York then fired team president John Davidson and general manager Jeff Gorton, brought in enforcer Ryan Reaves, and now appear ready to go to war against Washington in Week One of the season.
Meanwhile, the Capitals could be without star winger Alex Ovechkin who suffered a lower-body injury during the preseason. Ovechkin is listed as day-to-day, and though the injury is not expected to be a long-term injury, it seems unlikely he will be ready to go.
Either way, expect some fireworks on Wednesday night.
- Moneyline: New York Rangers (+110) at Washington Capitals (-130)
- Puck Line: New York Rangers +1.5 goals (-235) at Washington Capitals -1.5 goals (+190)
- Total: OVER 6 goals (-120), UNDER 6 goals (+100)
Wednesday, October 13 – Winnipeg Jets at Anaheim Ducks
The Winnipeg Jets will begin their season without center Mark Scheifele, who is serving the final game of a four-game suspension for charging Montreal’s Jake Evans in the first round of their playoff series. However, for a team that scored more than three goals a game last season, they’ve still got plenty of offense, especially from Kyle Connor, Nikolaj Ehlers, Blake Wheeler, and Pierre-Luc Dubois.
Meanwhile, Anaheim has a solid goaltender in John Gibson, but the Ducks’ biggest question is if they can generate enough offense this season. Trevor Zegras is one of the favorites to win the Calder Trophy as the league’s top rookie, and he should spark some magic on the ice, as will dynamic rookie defenseman Jamie Drysdale.
The Ducks set a record in 2021 for the worst power-play percentage in a season (8.9%) and ranked dead last with 2.21 goals per game.
- Moneyline: Winnipeg Jets (-150) at Anaheim Ducks (+130)
- Puck Line: Winnipeg Jets -1.5 goals (+165) at Anaheim Ducks +1.5 goals (-195)
- TOTAL: OVER 5.5 goals (+100), UNDER 5.5 goals (-120)
NHL Betting Center
Vegas Golden Knights Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Las Vegas Golden Knights Game Odds, Golden Knights Live Odds, This Weeks Las Vegas Golden Knights team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Las Vegas team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Golden Knights Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Las Vegas NHL News & other info on the Las Vegas Golden Knights. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Las Vegas Golden Knights Today!
- NHL Odds & Picks for August 6th Matches
- NHL Picks & Analysis – Games Highlights, Top Picks, Previews
- Golden Knights and Jets if Stanley Cup Playoffs Started Today
- Vegas Golden Knights 2020 NHL Season Analysis
- Golden Knights vs Wild 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Golden Knights vs Oilers 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Golden Knights vs Jets 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Sabres vs Golden Knights 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Oilers vs Golden Knights 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Lightning vs Golden Knights 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Capitals vs Golden Knights 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- 2020 Islanders vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Blues vs Golden Knights – NHL Odds, Preview and Picks
- Golden Knights vs Panthers 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Knights vs Lightning 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Golden Knights vs Bruins 2020 NHL Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Penguins vs Golden Knights 2020 NHL Odds, Preview and Pick
- Flyers vs Golden Knights 2019 NHL Odds, Preview & Pick
Sports in the State of Nevada
Professional and NCAA Teams
Vegas Golden Knights Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2021 Current NHL Betting Lines