Orlando Magic Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Magic Championship Betting
11/06 - 04:55 PM
BREEDERS CUP FILLY & MARE TURF - TO WIN
BREEDERS CUP FILLY & MARE TURF - TO WIN
orlando magic Schedule
orlando magic Standings
orlando magic Injuries
Most recent posts
More Featured Sportsbook Lines
Orlando Magic Odds
2021 Orlando Magic Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Orlando Magic: 1989–present|
|Conference titles||2 (1995, 2009)|
Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
To the NBA fans who like to bet, this is for you. To those who have lost money in the preseason and want a place to win big, this is for you. To the ones hungry to finally start to hit on their bets, you have come to the right place.
The first week of the NBA season is here, and there are once again games to bet on. Let’s go through some of them so you can place your bets against their NBA odds.
Top Must Bet NBA Games From Oct. 20th to 22nd
Rockets vs Timberwolves, Wednesday
The first game worth taking a look into that is slightly one-sided, it is the one between Minnesota and Houston. The Rockets are going through a rebuild, and have a lot of youth mixed in with some veterans. They will have a lot of work to do, and getting the mojo and rhythm correct is going to take a fair bit of time. That being said, Minnesota could strike.
The unit the Timberwolves will put out there looks to be significantly better than what they opened with a year ago. It starts in the middle with Karl-Anthony Towns and going down the list, they have real talent. Second-year man Anthony Edwards projects to be a beast. D’Angelo Russell can take any game over.
Malik Beasley will provide a lot of scoring. Taurean Prince, Patrick Beverley, and Jarred Vanderbilt will bring the energy off the bench. Lookout. This is an easy W to start. Also, Naz Reid should provide quality mins behind KAT. Pick the Wolves.
Warriors vs Clippers, Thursday
The Warriors and Clippers will have a fun battle on Thursday night. Each team opens the year without their stars around, with Klay Thompson and Kawhi Leonard not expected to suit up for the first games. And so, with that happening, both Stephen Curry and Paul George will take on an even larger role.
Curry was an MVP candidate all season last year, putting up mammoth numbers. The team added some young talent and brought Andre Iguodala back. They don’t have Kelly Oubre Jr. anymore, but have some solid guys around, including the ever-improving Jordan Poole.
On the other side, the Clippers brought back Eric Bledsoe, among other players. Look for the Dubs to tackle them and begin with a win. PG will have a big night, but Curry and the gang will win. Bet the Warriors.
Knicks vs Magic, Friday
The Knicks and Magic will be battling Friday night at Amway Arena, in a game that is going to be one-sided. Things begin a lot tighter in the first week or two before the losses pile up. But even so, this is pretty easy to pick right away.
Orlando has a lot of talented kids, and perhaps too many players that will need minutes. They will try and figure out rotations, and chemistry will take time. New York knows that Julius Randle and Kemba Walker will lead. R.J. Barrett should have a big third season.
New York is in very good shape and looks like a team that can begin the year on a high note. Watch for them to beat the Magic, and make sure to bet on it.
NBA Betting Center
Orlando Magic Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Orlando Magic Game Odds, Magic Live Odds, This Weeks Orlando Magic team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Orlando team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Magic Winning the NBA Championship, Orlando NBA News & other info on the Orlando Magic. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Orlando Magic Today!
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Orlando Magic: August 26, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Bucks 121 vs Magic 107 Saturday Basketball Playoff Score
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Orlando Magic August 22, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Magic 96 vs Bucks 111 Thursday Basketball Playoff Score
- NBA Betting – Winner Prediction of the Eastern Conference
- Orlando Magic vs. Milwaukee Bucks: August 20, 2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Magic 122 vs Bucks 110 Result Tuesday Basketball Payoff Score
- Eastern Conference Matchups Early Predictions – NBA Betting
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Orlando Magic: August 18, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Orlando Magic: August 18, 2020 NBA Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Pelicans 127 vs Magic 133 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Nets 108 vs Magic 96 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Magic 119 vs Celtics 122 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- NBA Betting – Top Games for August 8 & 9 Matches
- Magic 101 vs 76ers 108 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Raptors 109 vs Magic 99 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Raptors vs Magic Odds & Pick – NBA Betting
- Orlando Magic vs. Brooklyn Nets: July 31, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Toronto Raptors vs. Orlando Magic: August 5, 2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Orlando Magic Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines