Portland Trail Blazers Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2023 Trail Blazers Championship Betting
09/30 - 12:00 PM
Tulane Green Wave
11/03 - 10:00 PM
Portland Trail Blazers
11/14 - 09:00 PM
Portland Trail Blazers
11/17 - 10:00 PM
Los Angeles Lakers
Portland Trail Blazers
11/21 - 09:00 PM
Portland Trail Blazers
More Featured Sportsbook Lines
Portland Trail Blazers Odds
2023 Portland Trail Blazers Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Portland Trail Blazers: 1970–present|
|Conference titles||3 1977, 1990, 1992|
Chicago Bulls and NBA Betting Odds: Looking for a Win to get the PlayOffs without DeRozan
The Chicago Bulls have been one of the NBA’s bigger disappointments this season at 34-38 and 10th in the East. Getting into the East’s top six and automatic entry to the NBA playoffs is a pipe dream. The team starts a crucial three-game West Coast trip on Friday in Portland and could be without All-Star DeMar DeRozan for that game if not longer after he was hurt Wednesday. If the Bulls get swept on this trip, their play-in tournament chances will take a massive hit.
NBA News: Bulls Could Be Without DeMar DeRozan Friday in Portland, Maybe Longer
When: Friday, March 24, 2023 at 10:00 pm ET
Where: Moda Center, Portland, OR
TV / Streaming: NBA League Pass, NBCS Chi., Root Sports
Chicago got a huge double-OT win in Philadelphia on Monday but then gave it right back on Wednesday at home as the Sixers jumped out to a 23-1 lead and never looked back in a 116-91 win. Playing without James Harden because of left Achilles tendon soreness, the Sixers started the game with a 23-1 run. They shot 48% from the field on the night and had five players score in double figures.
The Bulls dropped to 0-5 in their attempts this season to post their first four-game win streak, trailing by as many as 31. Their lead for the 10th seed in the play-in race dropped a game to 1-1/2 over the Indiana Pacers.
DeRozan departed in the third quarter with a right quad strain. DeRozan, who scored 25 points in the prior game, had a season-low four points on 0-for-7 shooting. Those were the fewest points he has scored since being traded to Chicago. The 33-year-old entered Wednesday’s game averaging 25.4 points, 4.7 rebounds and 5.1 assists in 65 games while shooting 51.2 percent from the floor and 33.9 percent from beyond the arc.
This is the same injury that cost DeRozan five games from January-February. The good news is that DeRozan was able to walk off the court under his own power, and perhaps the lopsided score may have played a role in his early exit. DeRozan chose not to meet with the media but was seen walking around the locker room without a limp. If he needs to miss time, Ayo Dosunmu could return to the first unit.
DeMar DeRozan (49) & Zach LaVine (39) Combine For Historic 88 Points In Bulls W! | March 17, 2023
“I’m always concerned because he’s been dealing with it, but I haven’t gotten anything that’s indicated he’s going to be out any length of time,” Coach Billy Donovan said. “But I think when you have a recurring thing that he’s been having to manage and deal with, it’s like Alex (Caruso). Listen, most guys aren’t totally healthy this time of year. But they’re healthy enough to go on the court and perform and work through it. I think for Alex and DeMar, they’re at a place right now where they physically can’t perform like they want to or need to for us.”
Caruso, the team’s starting guard and best defender, has missed the past two games with a mid-foot sprain. The Bulls have just 10 games remaining in the regular season so they need to have all hands on deck.
Portland sits 13th in the West and will not be playing postseason basketball – which means the Blazers will keep their 2023 first-round draft pick. They owe one to the Bulls but it’s lottery protected so it won’t convey. The Blazers reportedly could shut down superstar Damian Lillard soon with little to play for – other than maybe the NBA scoring title. He’s averaging a career-high 32.2 ppg, third in the league. Philly’s Joel Embiid leads at 33.2 and Luka Doncic is next at 32.9.
Lillard logged 30 points, 12 assists and seven rebounds during Wednesday’s 127-115 victory over the Jazz. The team played without Anfernee Simons, Jerami Grant and Nassir Little in Utah and they are all in question Friday.
Chicago goes for the season sweep as it beat Portland 129-121 on Feb. 4 in Chicago. Zach LaVine scored 36 points, DeRozan had 27 and Nikola Vucevic had 23 points and 11 rebounds. Portland led by as many as 17 in the second half. Lillard had 40 points, five rebounds and five assists. In 19 career games against Chicago, Lillard has scored 30-plus points five times.
The last time Chicago swept the season series with Portland was during the 2006-07 season. Vucevic is averaging 25.4 ppg and 12.6 rpg in his last five games versus Portland with five straight double-doubles. LaVine has scored at least 20 points in four consecutive games versus the Trail Blazers.
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet NBA Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
NBA Betting Center
Latest NBA News:
- Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds to Win
- Not All About Football, Get Your Updated Odds for the NBA Championship
- NBA Trade Rumors: Draymond Green declined $27.6 million player option to become free agent
- NBA Trade Rumors: Suns in the run for Next Season with Durant, Booker and Bradley Beal
- NBA Trade Rumors: Pelicans looking for an interchange between Scoot Henderson and Zion Williamson
Portland Trail Blazers Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Portland Trail Blazers Game Odds, Trail Blazers Live Odds, This Weeks Portland Trail Blazers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Portland team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Trail Blazers Winning the NBA Championship, Portland NBA News & other info on the Portland Trail Blazers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Portland Trail Blazers Today!
- NBA Portland Trail Blazers vs Phoenix Suns Betting Analysis & Pick
- NBA Wednesday Parlay Picks: Magic-Pacers, Blazers-Lakers
- Top NBA Week 13 Matches to Wager On Monday
- Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Game 6 | Betting Odds for NBA
- Blazers vs Nuggets Game 2 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Blazers vs Jazz | NBA Betting Lines
- Blazers vs Pacers | NBA Betting Analysis
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Portland Trail Blazers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Boston Celtics vs Portland Trail Blazers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA Betting Predictions: Heat Vs Trail Blazers Expert Analysis
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Utah Jazz: 12/23/2020 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Blazers 122 vs Lakers 131 Saturday Basketball Playoff Score
- Lakers vs Trail Blazers Game 5, NBA Playoffs Game Betting Odds & Trends
- 2020 NBA Finals Betting – Favorites to Win & More
- Trail Blazers Vs Lakers Odds & Pick – NBA Betting for August 26
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: August 26, 2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Lakers 135 vs Blazers 115 Monday Basketball Playoff Score
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: August 24, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
Bucks in the 2020 NBA Playoffs
The Milwaukee Bucks have experienced one of their best seasons as a franchise. The Bucks were ranked as the number one team in the Eastern Conference, with a total of 60 games under their belt. The Buck’s current win percentage is .732, which is one of the highest that it’s been in years. The Greak Freak "Giannis Atetokounmpo" has been the MVP for both the Bucks and the entire leauge winning the coveted award.
Conference Finals Portland Eliminated by Golden State Warriors (4-0)
Round 2 Portland Beat Denver Nuggets (4-3)
Round 1 Portland Beat Oklahoma City Thunder (4-1)
Sports in the State of Oregon
Portland Trail Blazers Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines