Settle bets without waiting for events to finish and control when you get paid!
Important Note: The Value of Cash Out is subject to Change. See Details Below.
Early Cash Out is a Sportsbook feature that gives you the opportunity to settle wagers before an event has concluded. In doing so, you will be able to access your cash when you want it.
Control of your money at all times:
- Lock in Wins – Increased control of your bet’s outcome
- Reduce Loss – The ability to pivot if a bet isn’t going your way
- Decrease Exposure – Avoid bad beats and unexpected comebacks
- Increase Flexibility – Cash out early and use the funds on another bet
Once you have placed a bet that is eligible for an Early Cash Out, you will be offered a Cash Out Amount. This amount can be viewed by opening the Bet Slip. If you wish to Cash Out, the money will be deposited into your Account Balance immediately.
Important Things to Remember:
- Not all bets are guaranteed to have a cash out option.
- The value of your Cash Out is subject to change and will be updated based on what’s happening in the game/event. Every play has the potential to swing the value of your Cash Out in a positive or negative direction.
- You can cash out before your bet goes live. However, it can be disabled or suspended at any time. The option to Cash Out is not always guaranteed to be there.
Once you have placed a bet, an Early Cash Out option will be offered in the Bet Slip as well as the Open Bets section.
- Click on the “Open Bets” tab at the bottom of your screen. Once the Bet Slip is open, all active bets that are eligible for Early Cash Out will have an orange “Cash Out” button underneath.
- Click on the Cash Out button. You will then be prompted to confirm your action.
- Once you have confirmed your Early Cash Out, there will be a brief reviewal process. If approved, the funds will be added to your Account Balance instantly. Settled bets that have been cashed out early will be labeled as “Cashed Out” in your Account History.
*A reviewal process is standard across all Sportsbooks. This is to ensure you receive the correct payout according to the most up-to-date odds.