What is Money Bag? It’s a one-of-a-kind opportunity to bet big on boosted outcomes. The catch? You don’t know what you’re going to get until you spin the wheel!
Start spinning for crazy odds on Props, Futures, and more!
- Place your bet.
- Spin the wheel.
- Cheer on your randomly assigned team, athlete, or outcome.
- If your selection wins, so do you!
Mavericks vs. Pelicans - Luka Doncic Total Points (+3600)
- You bet $10.
- Your randomly selected total is 19 Points.
- If Doncic finishes with 19 Points, you win $360!
- Go to the Sportsbook section and select ‘Featured.’
- Select Money Bag and the event you wish to play.
- Add your Money Bag pick to the Bet Slip.
- Enter your Bet Amount.
- Click ‘Place bet’.
- Click ‘Randomize’ and your pick is revealed.
Are the Odds I Receive Always Above Market Value?
While it’s possible to receive a Prop Bet or Future Bet selection with above-market odds, it is also possible that your selection will feature below-market odds.
Example: Money Bag - Super Bowl LVIII Winner (+2400)
In this example, you could get the Kansas City Chiefs (current odds to win +550) to win the Super Bowl at +2400. However, you could also get New England Patriots (current odds to win +5400) at +2400
What is the Maximum Bet Amount?
The maximum bet you can place on a Money Bag wager is $500.
What Can I Bet On?
Money Bag allows you to wager on anything. From futures odds for major events such as Super Bowl LVII and the World Series to individual weekly events like Alabama vs. Tennesse: Total Points Scored, or Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Total Passing Yards. Money Bag randomly assigns you a team, athlete or outcome to win at a fixed payout.
Is There Rollover?
Money Bag has zero rollover requirements.
Is It A Contest?
Money Bag is not a promotion or a contest. It is a specific wager type that will be available on-site until further notice.