This Saturday night both Gervonta Davis and Nayoa Inoue are in action against underdog opponents. But Davis versus Leo Santa Cruz and Inoue against Jason Maloney aren’t the only two boxing matches happening on Halloween. Check out six other top fights that could add to your betting bankroll. With that said, let’s jump right into action so you can place your bets against their Boxing odds.
Top Boxing Matches for the Weekend – Oct. 31
Halloween Boxing Matches
- When: Saturday, October 31
Boxing Matches on Oct. 31 Odds & Picks
- Bilal Laggoune +145 / Tommy McCarthy -175
28-year-old Belgium fighter Bilal Laggoune has a sparkling 25-1-2 record. But Laggoune faces a decent fighter in Tommy McCarthy. Tommy looks faster than Bilal. However, the odds don’t justify a wager on McCarthy. Laggoune is the play.
Boxing Free Pick: Laggoune
- George Kambosos Jr. -130 / Lee Selby +100
Australian fighter George Kambosos Jr. is 18-0 with 10 knockouts. He’s a talented fighter who does most everything right except, and for some reason Australian fighters have a tendency to do this, flaring his elbows from his body. Selby has 28 wins and 2 losses. Lee fought Josh Warrington in 2019 in what many called the boxing match of the year. He should give Kambosos Jr. a boxing lesson on Saturday.
Boxing Free Pick: Lee Selby
- Hannah Rankin +750 / Savannah Marshall -1500
Hannah Rankin shouldn’t beat Savannah Marshall, and she most likely won’t. But Rankin can hit hard at times. More importantly, Marshall has so much belief in her skills that she leaves her left dangling to her side. It’s not laziness. Savannah does that to hide where she’s going to throw the left. If Hannah connects on a lucky punch, she could end Marshall’s night.
Boxing Free Pick: Hannah Rankin
- Derek Chisora +425 / Oleksandr Usyk -725
Chisora has heavy hands, but Usyk is extremely skilled. He does a lot of small things in the ring, slight feet adjustments, small body twists, and specific hand placement to force his opponent into throwing a wayward punch. Then, Oleksandr counters. Derek could catch Usyk, but he’s a slippery fighter. Don’t count on this bout going past the third or fourth because Chisora has 9 losses and 3 via knockout.
Boxing Free Pick: Oleksandr Usyk
- Mario Barrios -1800 / Ryan Karl +900
Karl is a tough dude. Nothing bothers him and he’s not afraid to mix it up. The attitude could work against less experienced fighters, but Mario Barrios has a 25-0 record with 16 knockouts. The thing that must scare Karl backers in this fight is how Barrios takes his time to wear down his opponents. Barrios is a patient fighter. He won’t get into a brawl like what Ryan requires to win. Instead, Mario will work on Karl and then end the fight in sixth or seventh.
Boxing Free Pick: Mario Barrios
Boxing Betting News
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet on the Weekend: Navarrete vs Gonzalez Highlights Weekend Action
- Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder III Betting Preview: Throw Down for the Third Time
- Updated Fury vs Wilder Odds: Fury The Chalk Heading to Fight Night
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet on the Weekend: Eubank and Muratov Throw Down in London
- Boxing Fury vs Wilder III Betting Update: Keys for Victory and Undercard Set