On Sunday, Feb. 16, Team LeBron and Team Giannis hit the court at the United Center in Chicago for the 2020 NBA All-Star Game. Team LeBron dominated Team Giannis last season. Will The King’s squad get the win and cover on Sunday night? Or, will Giannis’ squad turn the tables on his rival? Also, are we due for another hugely entertaining, high-scoring game? Check out a 2020 NBA All-Star preview and free pick!
2020 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Sunday, Feb. 16 at 8:00 pm ET
- Where: United Center, Chicago, IL
- TV: TNT
- ATS Odds: TBD
- Over/Under Odds: TBD
Why Team Lebron is a good bet ATS
LeBron’s got history on his side. The King is undefeated in 2 straight. In 2018, Team LeBron beat Team Steph 148-145. Then last year, LeBron’s squad put a 178-164 beating onto Team Giannis. Not only that but during last week’s All-Star Draft, LeBron went for scorers like The Beard, Kawhi, Luka, and Russell. He knows that offense is where it’s at in the all-star matchup. LeBron’s team can roll.
Team LeBron Roster
- Anthony Davis
- LeBron James
- Luka Doncic
- James Harden
- Kawhi Leonard
- Domantas Sabonis
- Ben Simmons
- Jayson Tatum
- Nikola Jokic
- Damian Lillard
- Chris Paul
- Russell Westbrook
Why Team Giannis is a good bet ATS
Although Giannis didn’t draft the top scorers in the league, he might have got one over on LeBron. Joel Embiid dominates the paint. Nobody on Team LeBron can matchup with Big Joel. Then, Giannis drafted Trae Young. The Atlanta Hawk point guard averages 29.7 points per. Trae also dishes 9.2 assists per. Kemba Walker and Jimmy Butler can score while Rudy Gobert man’s the middle with Embiid. Giannis drafted a traditional inside-outside basketball squad of all-stars. It could work!
Team Giannis Roster
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Joel Embiid
- Kemba Walker
- Pascal Siakam
- Trae Young
- Bam Adebayo
- Jimmy Butler
- Khris Middleton
- Kyle Lowry
- Donovan Mitchell
- Rudy Gobert
NBA All-Star Game Trends & Facts
- Team LeBron is 2-0 in the last couple of NBA All-Star Games
- The average total in the last 2 NBA All-Star Games is 317 ½
- A Western Conference player has won the NBA All-Star MVP the past 4 seasons
- The 5 starters for Team LeBron all play in the Western Conference
- The 5 starters for Team Giannis all play in the Eastern Conference
- Team LeBron player James Harden leads the NBA with 35.3 points per game
- Rudy Gobert on Team Giannis is the top rebounder in the game with 14.6 per
- LeBron James on Team LeBron leads the league in assists with 10.8 per
- Team LeBron boasts 6 of the Top 10 scorers per game: Harden, Lillard, Doncic, Westbrook, Leonard, and Davis
Final 2020 NBA All-Stars Betting Analysis
Although Giannis stuck to his guns and drafted Eastern Conference players, let’s not kid ourselves. Again, LeBron’s got Giannis over a barrel. The LeBron-AD duo takes their Hollywood Land two-man game to Chicago on Sunday night.
LeBron and Anthony Davis are the reason the Lakers are so dominant this season. Expect The King to make his teammate look good on Feb. 16. Russell Westbrook and James Harden have turned the Rockets into contenders. Like LeBron and AD, Russell and The Beard will have a 2-man game going as well.
Then, LeBron got smart. He decided to draft Jason Taytum to keep the Celtics duo of Taytum and Walker from getting into a rhythm. Heck, if he wants, LeBron can pass the ball to Luka and let the Mavericks’ star create like crazy.
Any way we cut it, Team LeBron has the upper hand. Back The King’s squad to win and cover.
2020 NBA All-Stars NBA Free Pick: Team LeBron ATS