There are still a lot of games to be played in the NBA season, but we are far enough into proceedings to get a good idea of what we can expect from most of the teams in the league. There are a couple of teams, though, that are still a little tough to figure out. One of those teams would be the Atlanta Hawks, a group that go through stretches where they look unbeatable, only to follow that up with a run of games where they look like one of the worst teams in the league. While they still have time to figure things out they are going to need to get started soon of they don’t want to start the playoffs on the road against one of the best teams in the country. The same rules apply to the Memphis Grizzlies, as they are starting to go on a slide that has seen them drop down the standings in the Western Conference. These are a pair of teams in dire need of a turnaround win. Find the updated NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?