After making 11 last night, Steph Curry is in the top 10 all-time for 3s in a single season.He has 35 games left.https://t.co/7pKrPyp32E — ESPN (@espn) February 4, 2016
If you are looking for the best teams to bet on in the OVER NBA lines, you are definitely in the right place, as the analysis below gives an NBA betting overview of some of the top OVER total betting teams. For the franchises you will be seeing in this list, one or a combination of the following factors is true for them; the team has a good offense, the team has a bad defense, the team has a good offense and bad defense, or the team is middling in both offense and defense. Keeping these key tenets in mind, let’s get to the list, shall we?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?