When we look at professional sports, we have a tendency to focus on what the teams are doing at the top of the standings. It’s a natural way to look at things, but in doing so, you can lose sight of some of the other great battles going on at any given time. For many, the focus is on what is happening in the Eastern Conference, where the Cleveland Cavaliers appear to be struggling, especially with Andrew Bogut out for the season with a broken leg. That has opened a door for the chasing pack, with the Boston Celtics being the team looking most likely to make a run for the top. Over in the West, there is a similar type of race going on at the top, but things are even tighter down near the final couple of playoff spots. The Denver Nuggets are clinging to the #8 spot right now, but they are feeling the heat from the chasing pack. The Celtics and Nuggets hook up in Denver on Friday night, with both teams needing a win for very different reasons. Find the updated NBA betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?