When it comes to professional sports of any kind, there is always an advantage to be gained by playing in your own building. There is a feeling of familiarity when playing there, not to mention the fact that the fans can make it feel as though you have an extra man on your team. The Boston Celtics were the surprise number 1 seed in the Eastern Conference, ensuring that they would have home court advantage all the way to the NBA Finals, assuming of course that they were able to make it that far. While they were not particularly convincing against the Bulls in the opening round, Boston appear to have found their groove, and head to Washington with a 2-0 series lead after winning their opening two games of the series at home. The Wizards are certainly under some pressure now, and will probably need to win both of their home games if they are to make a series of this one. Game 3 will tip-off at the Verizon Center in Washington on Thursday night. Find the latest NBA betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?