A battle of two Eastern Conference teams will get together on Friday at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The Brooklyn Nets will take on the New York Knicks. Neither team is heading to the postseason, as the Nets are 21-53 on the season. Brooklyn is 14 out of 15 teams in the East. For the New York Knicks, they come into the game with a 30-45 record. The Knicks are 13th in the East, just ½ game ahead of the Milwaukee Bucks. Brooklyn is coming in off their road game at Cleveland on Thursday, while the Knicks were at Dallas on Wednesday. Find out the latest NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title