The Chicago Bulls will travel to Atlanta on Friday night to take on the Atlanta Hawks. The Bulls come into the game with a 30-26 record while the Hawks are 31-27. Both teams are fighting in the upper half of the Eastern Conference. Let’s take a look at why you may want to bet on each team and then we will give you our expert pro basketball betting pick and prediction.
When: Friday, February 25, 2016 at 8:00 PM EST
Where: Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA
Radio: ESPN Chicago 1000, WZGC 92.9 FM
Stream Option: WatchESPN
NBA Odds: Atlanta -5
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?