In championship boxing, there is nothing better than a re-match, especially if one of the fighters was not at their best in the previous bout. The Cleveland Cavaliers conquered the Eastern Conference in rather comfortable fashion, and will now have the chance to take another swing at the Golden State Warriors, the team that they lost to in 6 games in last year’s NBA Finals. Back then, the Cavaliers were without Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving, both of whom went down with injuries earlier in that playoff run. The fact that the Cavs were still able to take that series to 6 games was a testament to how good LeBron James is. The question now is how much better they will be with all three of their big guns available to play. The online NBA betting odds have now been set for the series, so let’s take a closer look at the potential winning tickets you can cash in if you like the Cavaliers to walk away as champions.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons