The Cleveland Cavaliers and Chicago Bulls will square off on Saturday at the United Center in Chicago. The Cleveland Cavaliers need just one win to wrap up the top seed in the Eastern Conference. Cleveland is 56-23 on the season, and are looking to back to the NBA Finals for the second straight season. For Chicago, after their loss to the Heat, they were 3 games back of the postseason with 3 to go. The Bulls are 39-40 on the season, and 9th in the Eastern Conference standings. Make sure you check out our Mybookie.ag NBA betting odds page to keep up with the action for this game and all the other games going down this weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?