The Houston Rockets take their talents on the road to the Quicken Loans Arena to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers. The Rockets come into game with a 36-37 record, and are tied with the Utah Jazz for the 8th and final postseason spot in the West. Houston is coming off a home win over Toronto, then battled and lost to the Indiana Pacers on Sunday. The Cleveland Cavaliers come into the game with a 52-21 record, which is best in the Eastern Conference. Cleveland leads the Toronto Raptors by 2.5 games for the top spot. The Cavaliers are coming off a blowout pro hoops betting win on the road at the New York Knicks on Saturday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?