What do you get when you have a team that has clinched a playoff berth going against a team that has been officially eliminated from playoff contention? The answer would usually be a comfortable victory for the better team, but you never really know what you are going to get from the Cleveland Cavaliers this season, especially when they head out on the road. The Cavs were basically the consensus pick to win the Eastern Conference this season, and while they do have the lead right now, they are making pretty tough work of it. This is a team that appears to be severely lacking in any sort of chemistry, and while that may be okay during the regular season, it is probably not going to work once they start facing the really good teams when the playoffs begin. For now, the Cavs are just trying to lock up the conference title, and they can get one step closer to that with a win in Brooklyn on Thursday night. You can wager on this one by visiting MyBookie betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option