There are a lot of things that need to go right in order for a team to end the NBA betting season as the champion. Injuries need to be avoided, a little bit of luck helps, and a tight locker room are just a few of the elements that go into a championship season. If the Cleveland Cavaliers are to bring home an NBA title, they are going to have to do so without the locker room harmony in place. There are stories circulating about players not getting along, and others essentially saying that they want out of Cleveland altogether. Despite all of this, they are still the top team in the Eastern Conference, although they seem to be finding it increasingly difficult to hold off the Toronto Raptors in second place. The Cavaliers have what would appear to be a very winnable game versus the Kings on Wednesday night, but given how things are going with the Cavs right now, they may not be a sure bet. Here’s a quick look back at the last game between these two, which was a month ago.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?