Where do the Clippers rank? Check out the latest collection of NBA #PowerRankingshttps://t.co/UCcrrY3sFp pic.twitter.com/cMX9iwVC6V — LA Clippers (@LAClippers) February 3, 2016
With the Golden State Warriors clearly on some kind of mission to convince their doubters that they are indeed elite – and the Spurs, Cavs and Thunder all having legitimate championship hopes – it goes without saying that any team outside of the quartet of aforementioned ballclubs is facing an uphill battle in their efforts to hoist the 2016 Larry O’Brien NBA Championship trophy. Still, I believe eight teams all have a respectable chance of pulling off some kind of upset as a dark horse pick to win the 2016 title, no matter how small that chance may be. If you’re looking for a good dark horse pick to pull off the huge upset, then you should look at one of the following eight teams, and don’t forget to keep checking our NBA lines for further info.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?