The Denver Nuggets and Memphis Grizzlies will meet up Wednesday at FedEx Forum in Memphis. The Denver Nuggets played on Monday, at home against the Dallas Mavericks. Coming into Monday’s game the Nuggets were 31-43, which was 10th in the West, just ahead of the Sacramento Kings. For the Memphis Grizzlies, they played Monday as well, at home against the San Antonio Spurs. The Grizzlies come into the game with a 41-32 record, which is fifth in the Western Conference. The Grizzlies are likely to face the Los Angeles Clippers in the first round of the postseason. Find out the latest NBA odds at MyBookie.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals