It doesn’t matter what professional league you play in, going on the road and getting a win is about as tough as it gets. Not only do you have to face a team that is comfortable in its own building, you have to stare down tens of thousands of fans who want to see you lose. That said, there are some places that are tougher to play in than others, and in NBA betting this season there are few places as tough as the AT&T Center in San Antonio. There have been 28 attempts to take down the Spurs at home this season, and every single one of them has failed. The next team up are the Detroit Pistons, a team with a losing record on the road. This appears to be a straight up pick that seems like a no-brainer. Here’s a quick recap of their last game back in January 2016.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?