One of the most difficult things to maintain from season to season is a high level of consistency, which may help explain why we no longer see dynasties in professional sports. Last season, the Atlanta Hawks turned around things in a big way, going on to win the Eastern Conference in comfortable fashion. Their season ended last year with a 4-game sweep at the hands of the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference Final. This regular season was not as impressive for the Hawks, but they are still back in the playoffs and one step away from another Conference Final appearance. The problem is that the Cleveland Cavaliers are the team in the way of the next round, and the Hawks seem to be a little over matched. The Cavaliers won the first game of the series in rather comfortable style, and will be looking to take a stranglehold on the series in Game 2 on Wednesday night. You can wager on that one by visiting the NBA betting lines page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?