While there is still plenty of season left for teams to make a move in the standings, it can feel as though time is running out very quickly when you are the team doing the chasing. Both the Atlanta Hawks and Toronto Raptors are in chasing positions right now, and both know that every loss lessens their chances of bridging the gaps they currently face. The Raptors are very much in the hunt for the Eastern Conference title, while the Atlanta Hawks are trying to run down the Miami Heat in the Southeast division. Any progress made over the past few games may potentially be lost when one of these teams loses this game. This delicate balance makes this one a game that is well worth getting in front of the TV to watch. It’s also a fun one to bet on, so be sure to get your pro hoops odds money running if you want to make bank with this game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals