The Western Conference is starting to see some gaps opening up, and we don’t just mean at the top of the standings. Yes, the Golden State Warriors appear to be running away with things again, but there are also bigger chasms starting to open in each of the other playoff spots. The LA Clippers are the perfect example of that in their current #5 seed. They are 10 games ahead of the Denver Nuggets in 8th, but are also 5 games behind the Rockets who are currently occupying the #3 seed. It’s tough to make up any real ground when such distances are in place, but the Clippers will get the opportunity to tighten things up a little when they welcome the Rockets to the Staples Center on Wednesday night. The bigger issue for teams right now is to get into the top 4 so that they will have home court advantage in at least one round of the playoffs. It’s one step at a time for the teams outside that top 4, and the Clippers can take that first step on Wednesday. Find the latest NBA betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?