There are very few times in sports where fans feel as though they are watching history being made. There is a definite sense of that in the NBA this year, though, as the Golden State Warriors look as though they may be set to beat the best single season record of all time. They still have a long way to go to make that happen, and they will continue their quest on Tuesday when they welcome the Houston Rockets into the Oracle Arena. The full odds for this western conference bout will be available on our online sportsbook NBA betting page as soon as possible.
If you had simply picked the Warriors to win straight up in every game this season, you would likely have seen your bankroll grow quite nicely. With each win, though, the odds for a straight up win get a little less lucrative, but that means you can always go to the point spread or game total if you want to cash out a bigger ticket playing the Warriors.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?