The NBA action set for this Tuesday, February 2nd brings another edition of East meets West on Tuesday night, when the Miami Heat head into the Toyota Center to face the Houston Rockets at 8 PM EST on NBATV. Neither of these two teams is being looked at as a legitimate contender for the NBA crown, but both will be looking to end the first half with a strong finish in hopes that the momentum and a much better performance in the second half of the season will help them to improve their odds to win the NBA championship.
Houston enters this game fresh from a 1-point loss against the Washington Wizards on Saturday night (122-123). The Rockets were led by James Harden, who scored 40 points on 20 shots. Dwight Howard added 20 before being ejected for the second straight game in the second half.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?