Each team in the NBA tends to have a different feeling about the All-Star Break depending on how they are playing in any given season. A team that is on a losing skid or which has a few players carrying injuries might welcome a few days off. Other teams, usually those on a good winning run, will not be so happy to see the break come around, as there is always the worry that they won’t be able to get back into the stride that they had hit in the days leading up to the All-Star festivities. One team that falls into the latter category is the LA Clippers. They had been going through a bit of a rough patch in prior weeks, but were starting to roll heading into the break, reeling off 4 straight wins and moving up to 4th in the Western Conference. They will be looking to recapture that for when the second half begins, but have the unenviable task of starting back with a game on the road versus the Golden State Warriors. Find the updated NBA betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title