When it comes to handicapping sports at the start of the season, you end with a certain level of expectation for each team based on the talent level that they are bringing to the table. As the season wears on, we then get to decide whether each team is doing better or worse than expected. All of this, in reality, is a little unfair, because there are just too many variables in play to fairly assess every team. The Cleveland Cavaliers are a perfect example of that this season, as they are widely being described as underachieving despite the fact that they are currently sitting at the top of the Eastern Conference. Yes, there are numerous reports of a lack of team harmony, and of players wanting out, but that hasn’t stopped them from winning. They will try to continue to do so when they host the surprising Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday night in a great NBA odds match up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?